PDA

View Full Version : I pwned Vince Carter 1 on 1

B00T
06-03-2005, 03:21 PM
In bowling...

So I walk into my bowling alley for my summer league that started last night. I find my lane and walk over and grab the sheet. I look at the names of people we are bowling againist to see if I knew anyone from my other leagues. Sheet says...

Jason Kidd
Brian Scalabrine
Vince Carter

In my league from the fall they have come in a couple of times towards the end and were just bowling on the side. It was funny to see them looking at the TV's while the Heat/Wizards game was on. They apparently decided to join a summer league.

So anyway we bowl, with my assignment of beating the tar out of Vince Carter. I had to spot him 35 pins a game. I bowl 299 on Vince's mug. (my 4th one ever still cant get a 300) 792 series. Vince sits in awe of the 299 game and they suddenly realize they are way out of their league in this place.

The highest any of them bowled in a single game was 181. It is just about a given they are going to come in last in the league. They are terrible in comparison to the competition.

Very nice guys though. They were askin questions about new balls and what does what and didn't act all snobby. They just wanted to be regular bowlers and blend in.

Anyone lives near Montvale NJ, feel free to come watch these bozos in action.

istewart
06-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Did you confirm whether Scalabrine was black, white, albino, or some mutated freak race?

B00T
06-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Other thoughts...These guys are friggin monsters. Scalabrine in particular would have to duck so they didnt bang into the monitors hovering above the lane.

nothumb would so proud, Jason Kidd follows suit.

I've never seen a bowling ball drilled like Vince's. The fingers are drilled almost halfway around the ball from his thumb.

When they'd get a strike and you'd slap their hands or whatever they were GIGANTIC. Like he'd slap my hand and half my forearm at the same time. You really dont realize how big some of these athletes are until you are standing side by side with them.

siccjay
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
If you ever need a sub let me know.

That would be sweet to bowl against them.

kyro
06-03-2005, 03:59 PM
I don't know anything about Scalabrine, but I think Kidd and Carter are tools. Still, I would take that experience in a heartbeat and pretend I liked them just for the chance to hang out with them and bowl against them. Pathetic, I agree.

razor
06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know anything about Scalabrine, but I think Kidd and Carter are tools. Still, I would take that experience in a heartbeat and pretend I liked them just for the chance to hang out with them, bowl against them and then kick'em in the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

TStoneMBD
06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
lol cool base for a story, you could have worked on it a little bit though for entertainment purposes. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

B00T
06-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I am in a huge downswing, I am grumpy. Wasn't really supposed to be entertaining, just sharing an experience. Story is 100% true though. Like I wrote, I've seen them there before so it wasnt too astonishing. Bowling againist them was cool. Not being able to ever bowl 300 is not.

Siccjay, where do you live?

Voltron87
06-03-2005, 05:39 PM
If I could get poon like an NBA star I would not bowl very often.