PDA

View Full Version : No Gay Content for 1 year!!!!!

Talk2BigSteve
06-03-2005, 01:35 PM
How much would it be worth to OOT posters, if for one year I did not make a gay comment and/or reply to a gay comment on 2+2 in any forum? Hell, I will do one better I would even get rid of the Living, Learning, and Laughing signature.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 01:36 PM
You're broke aren't you?

tbach24
06-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Quality
Quantity

asofel
06-03-2005, 01:37 PM
i don't think anyone else would actively contribute anything significant to this cause. its very different when its spicyF. and to me personally, its not worth anything. I don't see what the big deal is. What i'm really waiting for is teh revelation that BigSteve = PokerJo, and what that's going to do to pjn.

Shajen
06-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Missing option:

Who cares.

Steve,

You were on fire for a good bit there, but now you're struggling. You can do better dude.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

college_boy
06-03-2005, 01:41 PM
This is getting old.

Talk2BigSteve
06-03-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're broke aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL no I am not, I am not living large, but no where near broke either!!
Just since the other thread is so close in voting, I figured how much could I get if I just turn the gayness off for one whole year. I don't think I could do it, if you want me to be honest. I am so out spoken(no pun intended) that it would probably be the biggest bet I have ever taken as well as the hardest thing I have done in my life.

Living, Learning, and Laughing.

Talk2BigSteve
06-03-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Missing option:

Who cares.

Steve,

You were on fire for a good bit there, but now you're struggling. You can do better dude.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was on fire when I was talking about guns and ammo, that was one of the only posts that was on fire.

M2d
06-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Steve,
I actually don't mind/like your gay content. it lends a different perspective to OOT and it's fun watching the odd idiot (not ootiot) get bent out of shape by it.

That said, I have no problem with gay people, but with gay people who have to tell me they're gay. or black people who have to tell me they're black. or japanese people...you get the point. be who you're going to be, but don't get in my face about it. You're here, you're queer, I don't give a crap.

anyway, posts with gay content are cool because they're who you are. repeated posts that get in my face telling me you're gay are, well, gay. fine line, I know, but important. tell us about your loves lost your day to day struggles or whatever, but don't get all Just Jack on us. we'd have to banish you to QLC or myspace for that transgression.

Talk2BigSteve
06-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Who clicked More than $500 for the Personal and more than $10K for the total??? I did not even do that, I click somewhere in the 1000 to 1500 range and $30 bucks personal!

Transference
06-03-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That said, I have no problem with gay people, but with gay people who have to tell me they're gay. or black people who have to tell me they're black. or japanese people...you get the point. be who you're going to be, but don't get in my face about it. You're here, you're queer, I don't give a crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, unless you take the same stand about heterosexual people telling you they are heterosexual this is just stupid. Everytime someone says Id hit that, or shes fine or blah blah blah you should be making the same speech.

I don't judge the value of poeple on sexuality or skin tone either and thats good, but get some perspective.

Stuey
06-03-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually don't mind/like your gay content.

You're here, you're queer, I don't give a crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're funny also so just don't try to hard and you will soon be famous. That's your goal right? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

M2d
06-03-2005, 02:04 PM
"I'd hit that" is different than bible thumping hetero pride (or pryde or however the agenda pushers are spelling it these days).

adamstewart
06-03-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, unless you take the same stand about heterosexual people telling you they are heterosexual this is just stupid. Everytime someone says Id hit that, or shes fine or blah blah blah you should be making the same speech.

I don't judge the value of poeple on sexuality or skin tone either and thats good, but get some perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Devil's advocate:

You don't see the exact same poster starting 7 new threads per week saying, "I'm heterosexual"... "I'd hit that".... "I love females"....

Sure, posts with heterosexual content are more frequently seen in these forums (and the world) since the large majority of the population is heterosexual. It's simply a matter of numbers.

Please take that into perspective.

M2d
06-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I have no desire to be Vince Lepore /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Stuey
06-03-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no desire to be Vince Lepore

[/ QUOTE ]

Um I was thinking it was stevo who was itching for fame.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're funny also so just don't try to hard and you will soon be famous. That's your goal right?

Pocket Trips
06-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Steve this is a bet you could never win. By default many of the posters here think anything you say is "gay content"

2planka
It's worth a sausage pic. Here ya go

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/wormtowne/01sausage.jpg

Fabian
[ QUOTE ]
Steve,
I actually don't mind/like your gay content. it lends a different perspective to OOT and it's fun watching the odd idiot (not ootiot) get bent out of shape by it.

anyway, posts with gay content are cool because they're who you are. repeated posts that get in my face telling me you're gay are, well, gay. fine line, I know, but important. tell us about your loves lost your day to day struggles or whatever, but don't get all Just Jack on us. we'd have to banish you to QLC or myspace for that transgression.

[/ QUOTE ]

I basically agree with this, and would like to add that attention whores are equally annoying if they are girls or guys or gay guys or whatever.

[censored]
06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Haven't read the other responses but I assume they mirror mine.

0, 0, who gives a [censored]?

BigSteve please go back to being awesome by learning, laughing and whatever and stop sucking.

Stuey
06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Devil's advocate:

You don't see the exact same poster starting 7 new threads per week saying, "I'm heterosexual"... "I'd hit that".... "I love females"....

Sure, posts with heterosexual content are more frequently seen in these forums (and the world) since the large majority of the population is heterosexual. It's simply a matter of numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me think, is bigsteve a heterosexualphob !?! /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

moondogg
06-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Wow, another "I'm gay" thread. I suggest creating one of these every 2 hours.

Replace "gay" with "Irish", and everyone (including the people currently kissing your ass) would be yelling "nobody [censored] cares if your Irish, STFU already"

Dead
06-03-2005, 02:28 PM

Transference
06-03-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I think steve goes a little of the top some times as well, but I don't feel any entitlement to complain about it, I don't see why I would because it really doesnt bother me.

I think some of the heterosexual posts are a little over the top, but again, don't really care.

That whole "being gay is OK i guess just as long as you keep it a secret" thing really grates on me (I know thats not what your implying), its just not a valid argument for telling someone to STFU and I think this argument gets really close to that. I see your point and I don't think your neccessarily hypocritcal about it, but a whole lot of people are.

Honestly, I'd much rather steve make posts like that than use a picture of a scantily clad male model for his avatar, and hed be totally within his rights to do that.

[censored]
06-03-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Devil's advocate:

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Tyler Durden , ya he hasn't posted in awhile.

Talk2BigSteve
06-03-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no desire to be Vince Lepore

[/ QUOTE ]

Um I was thinking it was stevo who was itching for fame.

Quote:

You're funny also so just don't try to hard and you will soon be famous. That's your goal right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you are right...I think the Color thing was funny, and if I can get it back it will be great, but I need to just be myself, Save the American Family Org Hates Gays [censored] for the Politics forum and Cut down on "I'm Here, Queer, and Drink Light Beer" threads here in the OOT.

Everyone here knows I am gay, I am proud of it, but so are people who are straight, bisexual, transgender, tranvestite Nazi Eskimos(I just love Weird Al) and any other freaks and oddities that I forgot to give credit too. Also, yes I really am the big guy in the pictures. I do live in Meridian, Mississippi and hell My AIM is Talk2BigSteve2(Only because I cancelled AOL that I have had since Version 2.0 and they would not let me keep Talk2BigSteve as my AIM) if you want to chat, and if that is not good enough for you PM with your phone number and I will call and prove that I am Steven Todd Harper.

It is June and time to turn over a new leaf....Less Queer content and just more of the real Big Steve.

Shajen
06-03-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is June and time to turn over a new leaf....Less Queer content and just more of the real Big Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all for this bro.

BTW, when I said you were on fire, I meant your posts were. not the threads. I was referring to your sense of humor.

Anyway...time for a beer. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Talk2BigSteve
06-03-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all for this bro.

BTW, when I said you were on fire, I meant your posts were. not the threads. I was referring to your sense of humor.

Anyway...time for a beer. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly I am about to play some poker and drink a beer....A Light Beer meh.

asofel
06-03-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Devil's advocate:

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Tyler Durden , ya he hasn't posted in awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha....he's been busy in vegas, taking over the world /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it would probably be the hardest thing I have done in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure about that?

mostsmooth
06-12-2005, 10:06 PM
i can ignore you for free, why would i pay anything?

Alobar
06-12-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it would probably be the hardest thing I have done in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. ZING! POTW

Arnfinn Madsen
06-12-2005, 10:26 PM
You should come on visit though, it seems it will be a nice party:

Festival (http://www.visitoslo.com/gay/)

I am not gay, but I could hook you up with some handsome ones /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should come on visit though, it seems it will be a nice party:

Festival (http://www.visitoslo.com/gay/)

I am not gay, but I could hook you up with some handsome ones /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a West Hollywood Gay Pride fesitval with grand marshall....Paris Hilton!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

link (http://www.westhollywood.com/features/lapride2005/lapride2005a.shtm)

DavidC
06-13-2005, 05:59 AM
Keep the sig.

It's your schtick.

That, and being gay. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chairman Wood
06-13-2005, 06:03 AM
I don't think you could or should

Joseph Busti
06-13-2005, 06:11 AM
Nothing, putting you on ignore is free.