PDA

View Full Version : Visual C++ Runtime errors when trying to run Gametime+.... HELP!

TStoneMBD
06-03-2005, 12:20 PM
[crossposted in general and software]

I have never been able to use Gametime+ on my computer. I have downloaded Gametime+ in the past and whenever I try to open it on my computer I get the following error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\GameTimePlus\GameTimePlus.exe

The applicatin has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information

---

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and I always receive this error message. Since Playerview stopped working today I decided to download the most recent edition of Gametime+ and still have the same error.

I'm using Windows XP.

Can someone please, please help?

OrangeCat
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error!

That most likely came from msvcrt.dll in the winnt\system32 directory. This file is gets updated with most XP services patches and (I think) InternetExplorer. Try installing the latest version of IE. If that does not help install XP service pack one or two.

Tapin
06-03-2005, 01:07 PM
You might try xposting to http://www.pokerdominion.com as well.

Subby
06-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Your issue got posted to the pokerdominion forum in march but it doesnt look like it ever got answered...

KingOtter
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[crossposted in general and software]

I have never been able to use Gametime+ on my computer. I have downloaded Gametime+ in the past and whenever I try to open it on my computer I get the following error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\GameTimePlus\GameTimePlus.exe

The applicatin has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information

---

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and I always receive this error message. Since Playerview stopped working today I decided to download the most recent edition of Gametime+ and still have the same error.

I'm using Windows XP.

Can someone please, please help?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to make sure I was running the lastest database access drivers (DAOC?) in order to get it working on a couple Win2K machines. It solved some GT+ issues I was having.

When I installed PokerGrapher it told me I needed new drivers. Upgraded, and both started working.

KO

Jeff W
06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Wild ass guesses/troubleshooting:

1. Download/install the C++ runtime libraries again.
2. Right click on gametime, click properties, then advanced and turn off the two options under archive and index attributes.
3. Try running the program in different operating system modes(Win2000 mode, etc...not sure which modes it supports)--I had to run eurobet.exe in win95 to install Eurobet on my new PC!