PDA

View Full Version : Poker Spy

tsaohj
06-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi,
I'm looking for a real time poker analysis software. Poker-spy seems to be a good software but I'd like to know what other people think about it before I buy it. And if you think there's a better software out there, please tell me about it too. Thanks!!

AnilK
06-05-2005, 01:03 AM
I have been using it for several months and have nothing but good things to say about it.

They have great support too.

AK.

CaptSensible
06-06-2005, 05:05 AM
Ya gotta check out poker office. www.pokeroffice.com (http://www.pokeroffice.com)
I think its way better than pokertracker

Dr_Colossus
06-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Do you have a part ownership in Poker Office or something CaptSensible as all you seem to do is pimp it. Is it really that good or do you have an invested interest?

CaptSensible
06-06-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have a part ownership in Poker Office or something CaptSensible as all you seem to do is pimp it. Is it really that good or do you have an invested interest?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. i know it must seem that way. I have absolutely nothing to do with poker office other than using it. I just like to evangelize products that I have benefited from and get good use out of. People in the past have said to me that they wished they bought poker office but since they've already invested in poker tracker they're gonna stay there.
I'm just wanna give people more info before making a purchasing decision. It seems very few people know about poker office. I wished I had known about it before I bought poker tracker myself. /images/graemlins/smile.gif