PDA

View Full Version : Random (somewhat) funny driving story

ClaytonN
06-03-2005, 04:15 AM
Okay, so it's late and I'm about to go to bed, but I felt the need to share this to at least some people.

I was sitting in traffic a couple of days ago and noticed a spider approx. the size of a grandaddy longlegs, but thicker legs and more "I'm gonna f*ck you up" looking.

It's walking up the hood of my car and *whoosh* falls into a vent just below my windshield that's hooked into my AC system.

I make note of this, chuckle a little, and continue driving.

As an aside, the air vent for the a/c that is closest to the dashboard lacks the blinder/air seperater things. It's just a big wave of air.

Now, as I'm getting onto the highway, around 10 minutes later a smallish brown thing flies out of the air vent by the dashboard and smacks me right dab in the right arm.

At this point I immediately think back to the spider and scream like a little girl, only to see that what flew through the air condition was in fact a tree seed of some sort that was carrying pollen.

I don't think I've been so distracted before during a drive, and had it been any worse it would have made for a really funny story 30 years from now, explaining the wreck and all...

beckham9
06-03-2005, 04:35 AM
so you did crash or didnt you?