PDA

View Full Version : What's my next boxing torrent?

Blarg
06-03-2005, 02:17 AM
Been getting some nice boxing torrents and am wondering which to get next.

I got Arturo Gatti v. Mickey Ward I, II, and III, something called CLASSIC BOXING SPECIAL, and Castillo vs. Corrales.

I started downloading a collection of Roy Jones' knock-outs too that's a real monster. There's a collection of De la Hoya fights that looks cool, too. I've always thought De la Hoya got an astonishing amount of raw deals.

Anyone got any killer fights I should be sure not to miss? I'm thinking there's a Corrales or Castillo one from a year or so ago that people were raving about, but I don't remember which it was. Or was it Barrera. Bah, I forget. Any suggestions/ideas?

This is the site I'm using btw.
http://tc-boxing.com/topten.php?type=2

If anyone has any recommendations for great fights I should check out, lemme know.

Dynasty
06-03-2005, 02:31 AM
I don't know anything about what's available. But, if the Marvin Hagler - Thomas Hearns fight is out there, get it now.

bernie
06-03-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know anything about what's available. But, if the Marvin Hagler - Thomas Hearns fight is out there, get it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along with Hagler V Mugabi

Danny Carbajal V. Humberto Gonzales is a great one. 3/3/93 Even if they were flyweights, this was voted fight of the year.

b

Blarg
06-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Thanks very much guys. I'll look and see if I can find all three of those. I wouldn't have thought to look for any of those.