PDA

View Full Version : The OOT jukebox collection.

brassnuts
06-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Inspired by some of El D and Matty's jukebox posts in the last month, I was wondering if anyone has any favorite songs they like to play while at a bar. I haven't been out to a bar in a while, but that last song I can remember playing was "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield. I thought that was a pretty good selection and will continue to play it anytime it's available. Anyone?

gorie
06-03-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Inspired by some of El D and Matty's jukebox posts in the last month, I was wondering if anyone has any favorite songs they like to play while at a bar. I haven't been out to a bar in a while, but that last song I can remember playing was "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield. I thought that was a pretty good selection and will continue to play it anytime it's available. Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]dusty springfield rocks. but i think it's a funny choice for a guy to always want to play at a bar.

then again i don't go to bars. i'm just picturing something funny in my head.

brassnuts
06-03-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dusty springfield rocks. but i think it's a funny choice for a guy to always want to play at a bar.

then again i don't go to bars. i'm just picturing something funny in my head.

[/ QUOTE ]

On second thought, I probably won't play it a every bar I go to, but it was a really mellow dive bar, and it was definitely good mood music. It does sound weird that I would choose that, though.

gorie
06-03-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On second thought, I probably won't play it a every bar I go to, but it was a really mellow dive bar, and it was definitely good mood music. It does sound weird that I would choose that, though.

[/ QUOTE ]it's a great tune, don't let me stop you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

brassnuts
06-03-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I won't! I was just thinking if I'm at a bar with a steady flow of Metallica and the such, I think I'm wise enough not to play it in that situation.

gorie
06-03-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I won't! I was just thinking if I'm at a bar with a steady flow of Metallica and the such, I think I'm wise enough not to play it in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]right,

that's when you should stand on the bar with your boom box raised above your head (cuz you should always have a boom box handy), blaring peter gabriels "in your eyes" as i walk in. then we make out.

brassnuts
06-03-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right,

that's when you should stand on the bar with your boom box raised above your head (cuz you should always have a boom box handy), blaring peter gabriels "in your eyes" as i walk in. then we make out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan.

gorie
06-03-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right,

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget the trench coat.

wow this thread isn't going anywhere near the right direction. i'll stop posting now. i'm clueless.

brassnuts
06-03-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right,

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget the trench coat.

wow this thread isn't going anywhere near the right direction. i'll stop posting now. i'm clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we've already sealed its fate.

gorie
06-03-2005, 02:38 AM
you just need someone to mention def leppard and it'll be ok.

IndieMatty
06-03-2005, 02:50 AM
My thread doesn't count. Friggin El D gets like 120 replies on Arena Rock songs.

I always try to play something off of Weezer's Blue Album. And some Sinatra.

Ulysses
06-03-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My thread doesn't count. Friggin El D gets like 120 replies on Arena Rock songs.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should hang out at Rudy's. PM me. I just hooked up with this Puerto Rican chick, but man, the cab back to Staten Island was ridiculous. FIT chicks are better.

pryor15
06-03-2005, 05:19 AM
"There's a Tear in My Beer" -- Hank Williams

guaranteed to have people singing along near closing time.

zephed
06-03-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We should hang out at Rudy's. PM me. I just hooked up with this Puerto Rican chick, but man, the cab back to Staten Island was ridiculous. FIT chicks are better.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry.

sfer
06-03-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you in NY again?

beerbandit
06-03-2005, 10:07 AM
one bourbon, one scotch, one beer