PDA

View Full Version : Does gender really matter?

bolgenmod
06-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I don't read OOT much, so I just read the pokerjo saga. The question it raises for me is does the gender of the poster really matter?

Some people said pokerjo got more advice because she was (as far as anyone knew) a girl. Does this really happen? Do people really care whether a poster is a man or a woman? Or in "her" case was it more that people thought she was a hot young woman?

Just wondering.

gorie
06-03-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't read OOT much, so I just read the pokerjo saga. The question it raises for me is does the gender of the poster really matter?

Some people said pokerjo got more advice because she was (as far as anyone knew) a girl. Does this really happen? Do people really care whether a poster is a man or a woman? Or in "her" case was it more that people thought she was a hot young woman?

Just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes.

nothumb
06-03-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbest. Question. Ever.

NT

wacki
06-03-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dumbest. Question. Ever.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

yup.

Blarg
06-03-2005, 02:08 AM
This is an old trick to get your questions answered. People in online games often do this to get free stuff, free help, and easy guild invites from all the gullible dudes.

somethingstupid
06-03-2005, 02:08 AM
Yes. If I was to be getting buck nekked, pullin out the dillsy and slapping some poonanay, then the gender matters, just a little bit. You [censored] [censored] mother [censored] [censored] donkey piece [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] house [censored] [censored] spatula [censored] [censored] [censored] eggbeater while you [censored] [censored] [censored]. And another thing, feel free to [censored] [censored] [censored][censored] while you [censored] [censored]. Yeah I said it.

blaze666
06-03-2005, 02:11 AM
it's that most poker players are sad people, who sit in front of a computer screen all day.

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbest. Question. Ever.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with NT often, but there it is.