PDA

View Full Version : Cologne?

joecash
06-03-2005, 01:41 AM
If anyone is noticing my posts, it might seem like I;m trying to become some sort of "player" - lol, not really, just thinking about the whole dating game..

I was reading this online about guys wearing cologne -

here's a quote:

NOTE 1: Once you decide to wear after shave your attractiveness rises incredibly. Women pick up the slightest scent of after shave and it grabs their attention. Whenever I wear after shave I will invariably get compliments, whether it be in a bar or a petrol station. Women often even know the name of your after shave, and they love to tell you what it is. This brings us to the next pointNOTE 1: Once you decide to wear after shave your attractiveness rises incredibly. Women pick up the slightest scent of after shave and it grabs their attention. Whenever I wear after shave I will invariably get compliments, whether it be in a bar or a petrol station. Women often even know the name of your after shave, and they love to tell you what it is. This brings us to the next point

NOTE 2: I suggest to buy an after shave that is well known so it increases the possibility of women recognising it. This single attention to detail can start many relationships for you. If a woman was wanting to talk with you it provides a topic that they feel totally at home with, cosmetics. It can even start a conversation from a woman that had no previous interest in you. Most men do not regularly wear after shave, so it separates you from the crowd of hungry competitors out there."

Agree or disagree? Women's opinions wanted too.

gorie
06-03-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Women's opinions wanted too.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't really count as a girl, so it's up to peachy...

maybe we'll even find out the whole "finger nail" thing she was referring to in the last cologne discussion.

Dead
06-03-2005, 01:46 AM
I wear cologne, and I am a chick magnet.

Nuff said.

Mason Hellmuth
06-03-2005, 01:54 AM
When you find yourself relying on cosmetics as a conversation starter, you might want to think about how you got to this point.

somethingstupid
06-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Just don't smell bad and talk to the [censored] girl.