PDA

View Full Version : Companies Running off with your money

Cactus Cactus
06-02-2005, 11:30 PM
I was reading in a book (kinda popular) written my matt (somebody) called Internet texas holdem. He says that you should stay with the bigger sites cause small sites have run off with his money. However, I have never heard of anyone where the company ran off with his or her money. Do you guys know of any cases???

I fear cause I do have some money in small sites, Poker Champs and Poker Mountain (I prop there)

Jeff W
06-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Pokerspot.

naschburger2
06-03-2005, 04:11 AM
My experiences with small sites have been great. Even a site I liked that never took off pokerdreams which was part of a network that closed down refunded everyone there money before shutting down. I just closed my account at pokermountain. I really don't think much of that site and felt my money was not secure after waiting a week for them to clear up a problem with the cashier and of course no traffic.

Jeff W
06-03-2005, 05:58 AM
I hardly feel safe with my money at Eurobet, much less "Pokerdreams."

meow_meow
06-03-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I fear cause I do have some money in small sites, Poker Champs and Poker Mountain (I prop there)

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you agree to non-disclosure?

playersare
06-03-2005, 01:33 PM
if you're worried about Poker Mountain, then withdraw your entire balance after each session. it will hit your Neteller instantaneously and there is no fee for moving your bankroll back and forth on that site.

I wouldn't worry too much about PokerChamps. they are small but there is enough traffic to sustain it for now, certainly more than the Poo. plus their "bonus" program ensures that they make money for themselves on every raked hand, whereas Poker Mountain does not.