PDA

View Full Version : Alonzo

istewart
06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
God what a [censored]. Someone should stab him in the kidneys.

tbach24
06-02-2005, 10:59 PM
D-wayne got hurt

If this is v serious, series over

BTW, I'm protesting the NBA now that they fixed it so that the C's are out, what happened w/ 'Zo

istewart
06-02-2005, 11:04 PM
He just keeps doing his gay flexing thing everytime he does something remotely okay.

He just got stripped showing off for the crowd.

tbach24
06-02-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He just keeps doing his gay flexing thing everytime he does something remotely okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I HATE WHEN HE DOES THAT. I was in FLA with my cousin (arrogant as anything) watching the Suns-Heat game. 'Zo does the arm flex thing and I go "wow, its not even like he's that jacked" and my cousin flips out because he lacks a 'casm detector. I then go on to explain how Tony Allen is a far superior player to DWade and that Shaq is extremely overrated. I love pushing people's buttons.

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. My wife came in the room asking what i was so pissed about. I hate that stupid showboat [censored]. They should fine him.

Mars357
06-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Jake,

Heat/Spurs in the finals? We should make a friendly wager on the series if this happens....

Mars

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake,

Heat/Spurs in the finals? We should make a friendly wager on the series if this happens....

Mars

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really a basketball fan, but how about a beer. I'll be in Austin the first week of July.

Mars357
06-03-2005, 03:33 PM
you're on!