PDA

View Full Version : more OOT medical questions

rmarotti
06-02-2005, 09:50 PM
A month ago I got off a plane and my right ear did not pop. It felt stuffed up. This happens to me occasionally and I didn't think much of it until it was still that way a week later. I went to the doctor who said there was no infection, no blockage, and put me on claritin for 2 weeks. At the end of the claritin the ear remained the same. Has anyone ever dealt with this before?

Reef
06-02-2005, 09:51 PM
take stuffy nose medicine an hour before you take any flight and it should get rid of any pressure/popping I think

rmarotti
06-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks, but you're not paying attention. My ear has remained stuffed for a month after the flight despite the use of claritin and other drugs. My ear is not infected or physically blocked.

Dead
06-02-2005, 09:58 PM
You should seriously consider killing yourself.

If that fails, then stick it in her pooper.

eric5148
06-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Have you tried yawning? Seriously.

rmarotti
06-02-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you tried yawning? Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every f[/i]ucking day. This is the most annoying thing ever. My hearings not even that affected. It just feels stuffed.

swede123
06-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Personally I think you should stick a pencil up in your ear and see if you can clear out whatever is going on.

On the other hand, my wife the medical student suggests you stop asking for medical advice on a poker forum and go back to your doctor and tell him the claritin didn't work.

Swede