PDA

View Full Version : Everyone in OOT is an idiot but me. (bragging content)

A_C_Slater
06-02-2005, 08:50 PM
I just got finished reading the "backhanded compliment" thread that pokerjo posted. It seems my intuition was correct, pokerjo is indeed a 350 pound male everquest playing nerd.

I mean, seriously, did you all really think that a chick that attractive would take the time to learn a game like LHE well enough to play and beat it at the 30/60 level? Chicks that hot are too busy having people fawn over them to learn a nerd dominated game like online LHE.

AC is smart.

You are all dumb.

(Except for El Diablo.)

tbach24
06-02-2005, 08:53 PM
http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/2004/lip/wookie.jpg

wacki
06-02-2005, 08:54 PM
very nice, what is the significance of/story behind that pic?

2+2 wannabe
06-02-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got finished reading the "backhanded compliment" thread that pokerjo posted. It seems my intuition was correct, pokerjo is indeed a 350 pound male everquest playing nerd.

I mean, seriously, did you all really think that a chick that attractive would take the time to learn a game like LHE well enough to play and beat it at the 30/60 level? Chicks that hot are too busy having people fawn over them to learn a nerd dominated game like online LHE.

AC is smart.

You are all dumb.

(Except for El Diablo.)

[/ QUOTE ]

is what you say true?

tbach24
06-02-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
very nice, what is the significance of/story behind that pic?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm watching the Star Wars Holiday Special (1978 I believe) and the first 1/2 hour is basically all wookies talking w/o translation so it makes no sense. It gives me the genius idea to photoshop this kid who is laughing every time a wookie is making a noise to put him into a sexual scene with a wookie. I then do a wookie GIS to begin, but see this post. I see it as a worthless bragging thraed while we already have like 10 threads on this type of topic, so I decided to find my favorite wookie pic, and put it in.

Here was the runner up:

http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/wookie%20power.jpg