PDA

View Full Version : Wacki is green too?

Freakin
06-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I fully support this appointment, but how many user mods do we have now? Also, was Dynasty appointing him as Overlord Apprentice the actual reason?

Freakin

Voltron87
06-02-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm all for wacki being a mod, but what exactly are his capabilites? Thread deletion?

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for wacki being a mod, but what exactly are his capabilites?

[/ QUOTE ]

he can now stick his head in your ass as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dead
06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for wacki being a mod, but what exactly are his capabilites?

[/ QUOTE ]

he can now stick his head in your ass as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd have to pull it out of El Diablo's first.

Alobar
06-02-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He'd have to pull it out of El Diablo's first.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confusing wacki with Daryn

Dead
06-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Well Wacki tends to stick his head in lots of different people's behinds. El D's is just one of his select choices.

2+2 wannabe
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
this is getting ridiculous

wacki
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, was Dynasty appointing him as Overlord Apprentice the actual reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I doubt that one. I like Dynasty a lot but we don't actually converse that much. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just to let everyone know, my modding powers for OOT will be exercised just like Dynasty's.

Freakin
06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I disagree. I think with 10k+ active users, we need a lot of user mods, and Wacki & Dynasty are great choices.

Freakin

2+2 wannabe
06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree. I think with 10k+ active users, we need a lot of user mods, and Wacki & Dynasty are great choices.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying it's bad (it's definitely not) - but why the 1 day break between "announcing" the lucky mods?

[censored]
06-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I think whoever had the idea of Dynasty, Wacki, and GoT as being moderators, whether it was Mat on his own or some other poster is a freaking genious. Thanks You, OOT will be the better because of it.

thatpfunk
06-02-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think whoever had the idea of Dynasty, Wacki, and GoT as being moderators, whether it was Mat on his own or some other poster is a freaking genious

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2+2 wannabe
06-02-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think whoever had the idea of Dynasty, Wacki, and GoT as being moderators, whether it was Mat on his own or some other poster is a freaking genious. Thanks You, OOT will be the better because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think we should set up an elite group of people in OOT that ignores everyone that the group collectively determines

that's a better idea....................................

Dynasty
06-02-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, was Dynasty appointing him as Overlord Apprentice the actual reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I doubt that one. I like Dynasty a lot but we don't actually converse that much. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just to let everyone know, my modding powers for OOT will be exercised just like Dynasty's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat asked me whether making wacki a mod as well would be good. Since I'm not on OOT every hour of the day, it'll be useful to have another mod.

phil_ivey_fan
06-02-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I fully support this appointment, but how many user mods do we have now? Also, was Dynasty appointing him as Overlord Apprentice the actual reason?

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

Your avatar is awesome !!

wacki
06-02-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat asked me whether making wacki a mod as well would be good. Since I'm not on OOT every hour of the day, it'll be useful to have another mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou Dynasty, I know I can act crazy and even post crazier stuff at times but I will be very conservative/disciplined with this and follow your lead. No matter how much dead/peachy pisses me off I won't give in to the dark side. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm still amazed I got this considering some of the stunts I've pulled in the past.

Dynasty
06-02-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou Dynasty, I know I can act crazy and even post crazier stuff at times but I will be very conservative/disciplined with this and follow your lead. No matter how much dead/peachy pisses me off I won't give in to the dark side. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm still amazed I got this considering some of the stunts I've pulled in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat said he didn't know much about your posting. I didn't provide any information.

wacki
06-02-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat said he didn't know much about your posting. I didn't provide any information.

[/ QUOTE ]

In every PM I've ever gotten from you or conversation we've had in a thread, your word choices are so sparse I can never figure out if you like me or are mildly annoyed and just tolerate me.

Dynasty
06-02-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In every PM I've ever gotten from you or conversation we've had in a thread, your word choices are so sparse I can never figure out if you like me or are mildly annoyed and just tolerate me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an interesting observation.

Voltron87
06-02-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*takes gun out of wackis hand*

KungFuSandwich
06-02-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, how cool would it be to have a moderator war. Hey dynasty, wacki said harry potter is for losers.

I think towelie should be a moderator as well.

wacki
06-02-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, how cool would it be to have a moderator war. Hey dynasty, wacki said harry potter is for losers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the utmost respect for Dynasty and he knows this very well.

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we need user mods, but I think Dynasty and wacki are good choices if we're going to have them...At least that's what I'll think until they ban me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Holy Crap! This is much funnier than your "funniest post in the history of 2+2" post! /images/graemlins/grin.gif