PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to put up with this?

dr. klopek
06-02-2005, 06:52 PM
I was in the kitchen a few minutes ago eating, and my roommate walks in. He opens the microwave and puts two little pill bottles in it. I ask him what he's doing and he replies that he is heating up someone else's urine so that he can go take a drug test.

I know it was in sealed containers (2 for some reason), but certainly this crosses some sort of line right? I mean, it was my understanding (and, correct me if I'm wrong) that one doesn't walk around the house with pill bottles full of urine, and use kitchen appliances to heat it up. If this isn't a faux pas I just don't know what's become of our society.

Talk2BigSteve
06-02-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in the kitchen a few minutes ago eating, and my roommate walks in. He opens the microwave and puts two little pill bottles in it. I ask him what he's doing and he replies that he is heating up someone else's urine so that he can go take a drug test.

I know it was in sealed containers (2 for some reason), but certainly this crosses some sort of line right? I mean, it was my understanding (and, correct me if I'm wrong) that one doesn't walk around the house with pill bottles full of urine, and use kitchen appliances to heat it up. If this isn't a faux pas I just don't know what's become of our society.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think for a drug user he is a damn smart one to get the urine upto the correct temp for the drug test! But that is just MHO.

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jaxUp
06-02-2005, 06:56 PM
I think I would have a problem with that too. Urine and food in any combination is problematic for me.

Blarg
06-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Would at least be a nicety to put it on a paper plate or something while heating it, since you gotta figure the guy holding the bottles was holding his pecker at the same time.

Judging from the microwaves I've seen at school and at work, though, some peckers are probably cleaner.

dr. klopek
06-02-2005, 07:52 PM
This isn't even the first time he's done something like this. One time he was having some home-tatooing done, and he put all these bloody towels in a garbage bag and left it on the couch for like 2 days.

DBowling
06-02-2005, 08:54 PM
it took me a while to figure out what you were complaining about. it really wouldnt bother me that much, but at the same time i could understand how somebody else could be bothered by it. i agree with the "ask him to put it on a plate" comment.

BadBoyBenny
06-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Just explain to him that there are many easy ways to beat a piss test without carrying urine around. Then insist you are moving out unless he buys a new microwave.

goofball
06-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Urine is sterile.

gorie
06-02-2005, 09:59 PM
i'm very disappointed. use his toothbrush.

tbach24
06-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Gorie, you've been going downhill lately.

ThaSaltCracka
06-02-2005, 10:06 PM
pwnage.

gorie
06-02-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

luckily we have plenty of other quality posts from you, and others commenting on the quality of my posts, to keep standards high.

Lazymeatball
06-02-2005, 10:13 PM
fresh urine is sterile, urine that has been sitting around long enough to require heating is not.

This is a huge no, no. I would think it would be unsafe to microwave sealed containers of liquids, with the pressure build up and all, it is likely to force the container open. Microwaving urine is sure to make your whole apartment smell like a truckstop bathroom. Reminds of this friend of a friend story I heard where some guy pissed on the rocks in the sauna at the hotel and stunk out the whole place.

ThaSaltCracka
06-02-2005, 10:15 PM
your roomate does realize that if he overheats it to much, it will be a faulty test sample, right? He really should have put it in a condom and stuck it down his pants. Or else he should just plan ahead, as in don't smoke weed if you are looking for a new job.

augie00
06-02-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or else he should just plan ahead, as in don't smoke weed if you are looking for a new job.

[/ QUOTE ]

some people don't realize how easy it is to beat a piss test...DON'T SMOKE WEED UNTIL IT'S OVER

tbach24
06-02-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

luckily we have plenty of other quality posts from you, and others commenting on the quality of my posts, to keep standards high.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my most gigantic pet peeve on 2+2

Originally your post was something like:

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't been caring enough

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you change and don't include the edited at xxx

Anyways, people have come to learn low standards from me, however we expect more of you since you are usually intelligent.

balkii
06-02-2005, 10:21 PM
2 weeks and its over mang

gorie
06-02-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my most gigantic pet peeve on 2+2

Originally your post was something like:

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't been caring enough

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you change and don't include the edited at xxx

Anyways, people have come to learn low standards from me, however we expect more of you since you are usually intelligent.

[/ QUOTE ]

originally i said "i haven't been caring either."
and then 1 milisecond later i changed it. what's the big deal ? they both give the same effect. why do i have to show i edited it ?

EDIT: also, why are you now complaining about me editing a stupid post in an attempt to give a 'quality' response ? i can't win , can i ?

manpower
06-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Pretty gross, just bring it up among mixed company and he'll get the message when everyone points and laughs at him.

And with that:
"Peter La Fleur: Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste"

Hoopster81
06-02-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
some people don't realize how easy it is to beat a piss test...DON'T SMOKE WEED UNTIL IT'S OVER

[/ QUOTE ]

some people don't realize that chemical dependency is a motherfucker

ThaSaltCracka
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some people don't realize that chemical dependency is a motherfucker

[/ QUOTE ]stfu, its [censored] weed man, its just [censored] weed.

tbach24
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
You don't...I'm just being a nit /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I get the feeling you don't really like me.

gorie
06-02-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't...I'm just being a nit /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I get the feeling you don't really like me.

[/ QUOTE ]
i am pretty indifferent. i don't have anything against anyone on the forum. i suppose i have a bug up my butt, but that could go away.

regardless, you can find plenty of stupid comments that i've posted in the past simply for my own amusement. this is nothing new. i'm so overrated. i'm not here to entertain, i'm here to think i am hilarious.

eric5148
06-02-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not here to entertain, i'm here to think i am hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should make some good gimmick accounts.

gorie
06-02-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should make some good gimmick accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]
wait til you find out i have a penis /images/graemlins/smile.gif

dr. klopek
06-03-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2 weeks and its over mang

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, it's not like that. I just found this a rather shocking thing to do. I mean, urine....in the kitchen. Maybe I am being a little sensitive, but man, it's [censored] human waste.

somethingstupid
06-03-2005, 02:13 AM
Get drunk and then kick his ass. Trust me.

siccjay
06-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Thats the foulest [censored] I ever heard, it would never ever happen in my microwave.

balkii
06-03-2005, 03:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Thats the foulest [censored] I ever heard, it would never ever happen in my microwave.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont go gettin all upset.i heated up some nachos in the microwave tonight and they had a little extra zing to em! it was fantastic

captZEEbo1
06-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Maybe just be honest and say you were grossed out by it, and ask him if he could please wash/disinfect the microwave thoughouly.

hN_poweRsaUce
06-03-2005, 04:04 AM
I can confirm the fact that there was bio-waste festering on the couch for roughly a week if my memory serves me in the sweltering August heat. It was grotesque.

DBowling
06-03-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I was starting to think you weren't just another attention whore. Way to go pokerjo on me.

theredpill6
06-03-2005, 06:10 AM
Beat the hell out of him.

Skjonne
06-03-2005, 07:11 AM
i) Smoke some weed
ii) Take a piss in a pill bottle
iii) Remove one of his bottles
iv) Put yours instead

tbach24
06-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Wait...did #5 get banned?

Los Feliz Slim
06-03-2005, 11:27 AM
Does the punch taste strange to you?
Yeah, it's got some wang to it.
I've had this taste in my mouth before.

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does the punch taste strange to you?
Yeah, it's got some wang to it.
I've had this taste in my mouth before.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.built-d.com/bdpb/B946363601/C906028407/E1303461133/Media/knights2.jpg

Los Feliz Slim
06-03-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm gonna tell you buttholes somethin'......this [censored] is waaaaayy outta line.

chaas4747
06-03-2005, 11:42 AM
If your roommate can kick your ass then yes you do have to put up with it. Otherwise kick the [censored] out of him.

Bluffoon
06-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Having your own place is a worthy investment.

2planka
06-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Did he rinse out the Oxy bottles before he put the pee in them?

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This isn't even the first time he's done something like this. One time he was having some home-tatooing done, and he put all these bloody towels in a garbage bag and left it on the couch for like 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Howq long ago was this? Why do you still live with him? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

dr. klopek
06-03-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Howq long ago was this? Why do you still live with him?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was last summer. I didn't live here yet, pizownored still did, which is why there was a bag of garbage on the couch for more than ten seconds. Yea, I guess he's big on exposing people to bio-waste. It hasn't really come up again til now.

[ QUOTE ]
Did he rinse out the Oxy bottles before he put the pee in them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I somehow forgot to ask.

bosoxfan
06-03-2005, 12:48 PM
I think you've been over this before but aren't you, Balkii, Buster, Pizownored and Somethingclever all related or something?

RicktheRuler
06-03-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think for a drug user he is a damn smart one to get the urine upto the correct temp for the drug test! But that is just MHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

So becuase the guy uses drugs he is assumably a moran. Get real. Many of the worlds most brilliant minds used drugs all throughout history.

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you've been over this before but aren't you, Balkii, Buster, Pizownored and Somethingclever all related or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one of you is pokerjo? Come on...you can tell us.

RicktheRuler
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Well... The urine in the microwave was disgusting, but at least it served a practical purpose. The bloody towels and home tatooing though would push me over the edge and that is not so easy to do. Tell this guy to get his [censored] together or send him packing--if that is an option.

chaas4747
06-03-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Howq long ago was this? Why do you still live with him?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was last summer. I didn't live here yet, pizownored still did, which is why there was a bag of garbage on the couch for more than ten seconds. Yea, I guess he's big on exposing people to bio-waste. It hasn't really come up again til now.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you knew about this before you moved in and you still did, I would say this is your fault.

RicktheRuler
06-03-2005, 12:55 PM
How did Klopek not remove the towels from the couch. I understand that it wasnt his mess, but Jesus Christ.

How old are you guys and where do you live?

dr. klopek
06-03-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It goes like this: SomethingClever is Pizownored's brother. SC married Balkii's sister. Buster, Pizownored, and Balkii all were in the class ahead of me in HS. Also, the roommate in question is Balkii's brother.

Sponger15SB
06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It goes like this: SomethingClever is Pizownored's brother. SC married Balkii's sister. Buster, Pizownored, and Balkii all were in the class ahead of me in HS. Also, the roommate in question is Balkii's brother.

[/ QUOTE ]

"what did you do last night?"
"[censored] your sister, then pulled out and jizzed on her chest"

dr. klopek
06-03-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How did Klopek not remove the towels from the couch. I understand that it wasnt his mess, but Jesus Christ.
How old are you guys and where do you live?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I didn't live here so I wasn't about to take out their garbage for them. I also didn't know at the time that it contained bodily fluids. I am 23 and balkii's brother is 21. We live in a house in Portland that we recently found out is being sold right out from under us, and we now have 16 days to move out.

Blarg
06-03-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So becuase the guy uses drugs he is assumably a moran. Get real. Many of the worlds most brilliant minds used drugs all throughout history.

[/ QUOTE ]

I challenge you to name a single brilliant mind who used drugs all throughout history.

hN_poweRsaUce
06-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Listen, I am going to clear all of this up. You cannot rationalize in any way, shape, or form or condone bio-waste coming in contact with kitchen appliances or the means for which people use to sit/lay down (IE the couch). Its gro$$, unholy, and downright ignominious. If any of you were there for this tattoo-blood fiasco as flies swarmed about in the sweltering August heat you would concur.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
this is the same guy that created a massive pile of garbage (meat mostly) that was sitting in the sun for a week. Maggots are gross.

dr. klopek
06-03-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I challenge you to name a single brilliant mind who used drugs all throughout history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't think he means Stephen Hawking, but what about folks like John lennon? Or all those Painters that sat around drinking absynthe? Or Miles Davis or Hunter S. Thompson?

hN_poweRsaUce
06-04-2005, 04:02 PM
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me".

OtisTheMarsupial
06-04-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Urine is sterile.

[/ QUOTE ]

offer to do his dishes for him. Then pee on them.

willie
06-04-2005, 11:58 PM
i've let my roomate microwave abortion matter as an afternoon snack, but urine is where i draw the line.