PDA

View Full Version : Touching

joecash
06-02-2005, 04:17 PM
I was reading the fastseduction.com about the act of getting a little physical with a girl when talking with her for the first time - we're talking stand close, talking with your mouth by her ear, a little light toughing maybe, etc.

I was wondering how would people interpret it when a girl casually touches you in a conversation - or maybe when walking by you. Is this a significant thing, or do some girls just do it anyway?

jackdaniels
06-02-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a significant thing, or do some girls just do it anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

In life like in poker the answer is:

It depends. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phoenix1010
06-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Depends on where the touch is. Touch on the arm during conversation = debatable. Touch on the knee/leg during conversation = take me now, on the table. Bumping into you while walking = debatable. Holding hands or locking arms while walking = find a table, then take me. This is only applicable with girls you don't know well and haven't hung out with much.

iMsoLucky0
06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
I thought this was going to be another thread about Michael Jackson.

tripdad
06-02-2005, 04:30 PM
i'll be the first.

stick it in her pooper!

joecash
06-02-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a significant thing, or do some girls just do it anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

In life like in poker the answer is:

It depends. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How about when you are sitting with your back to her, she walks by behind you and squeezes your arm/shoulder as she walks by?

hoopsie44
06-02-2005, 06:08 PM
If she touches your knob that's a good sign.

CardSharpCook
06-02-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Depends on where the touch is. Touch on the arm during conversation = debatable. Touch on the knee/leg during conversation = take me now, on the table. Bumping into you while walking = debatable. Holding hands or locking arms while walking = find a table, then take me. This is only applicable with girls you don't know well and haven't hung out with much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm such a loser. I went through the first 21 years of my life convinced no woman could actaully want me. (when you get used to the idea, it isn't so bad). The first time a girl did this to me (touching my arms, legs, etc) I was thinking, "boy this is a touchy girl!" I want a do-over. She was hot.

SmileyEH
06-02-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'll be the first.

stick it in her pooper!

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe this will help (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2474204&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main =2474204&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=11462&date range=1&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype =&bodyprev=#Post2474204)

-SmileyEH