PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Condos

surfdoc
06-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi all,

I have heard there are some reasonably priced condos available for investors on the strip in Vegas. Does anyone know about this or have a real estate broker contact for me. I think a 300k ish place to possibly rent/use would be awesome. Thanks.

midas
06-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Surf:

If you search the web using Las Vegas condos you'll get many sites. I think there are a bunch of new high-rises going up on the strip. $300K sounds very low given the inflated state of LV real estate. Also, I don't think the rental market has caught up to the purchase market - ie rental income doesn't cover the cost to own.

Check this out - the new development is out of control!!

http://www.greatlasvegascondos.com/las_vegas_high_rise_map.htm

Good luck

surfdoc
06-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Wow, that is a bit overwhelming but interesting. Anyone have information on a specific location?

LostMyCaseMoney
06-04-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm a realtor with Century21 and can get you in touch with an agent from the area if you like.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-04-2005, 10:26 PM
There are a TON of condos for sale in Vegas.

My two cents: If you're shopping for your residence, go ahead and look at condos. If you're invsting, wait til the condo bubble bursts and pick one up then.

Jeffage
06-05-2005, 11:09 PM
I was thinking about this too. There are condos behind the Bellagio...how sick would that be? I just don't see how this could lose money. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff