PDA

View Full Version : GuyOnTilt is green too!!

ClaytonN
06-02-2005, 01:07 PM
/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

nolanfan34
06-02-2005, 01:16 PM
OK, now this is just getting ridiculous.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope to God this is a joke!

nolanfan34
06-02-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. He confirmed via AIM that this is the case. And Evan is going to be his moderator intern.

OK, I made up the last part.

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. He confirmed via AIM that this is the case. And Evan is going to be his moderator intern.

OK, I made up the last part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has Mat lost his mind? Inquiring minds want to know!

ripdog
06-02-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has Mat lost his mind? Inquiring minds want to know!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to bet that Mason, David, Mat, and Chuck have established an O/U on the amount of time that it takes for this forum to resemble 'The Lord of the Flies'. There's prolly another bet in the works along the lines of how long will it take for the reds to rise up and crush the elitist green minority.

whiskeytown
06-02-2005, 02:07 PM
I've noticed no one has even tried to suggest a green moderator for the Politics forum.

The only way it would work is if two diametrically opposed people (like myself and Broken Glass Can) could agree to lock it together...sorta like counting chads....LOL

otherwise, you'd have more of that "oh, I disagree with him, lock the thread" crap then you could handle - I'd revolt - LOL

RB

Broken Glass Can
06-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Except for the occasional spam, there isn't much to moderate there. Wackos are accepted. Since Politics and OOT are offshoots of the old OT forum (as Sports will be when created in the near future), I suggest <font color="green"> Dynasty</font> assume moderating responsibilities for all "Other Topics" forums.

Thythe
06-02-2005, 02:38 PM
I was under the impression that the moderators could moderate any forum. It seemed like they were picked for being in a particular forum the most, but that they had free reign elsewhere too.

meep_42
06-02-2005, 02:50 PM
He's set as the SS mod with Mat.

-d

Dynasty
06-02-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was under the impression that the moderators could moderate any forum. It seemed like they were picked for being in a particular forum the most, but that they had free reign elsewhere too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only take moderator actions in OOT and the WPT forum. I believe GuyOnTilt can only take action in the Small Stakes forum.

scrub
06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I checked, though, he couldn't figure out how to use his internet in Santa Cruz.

scrub

cnfuzzd
06-02-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i made a post about this in SS, THAT GOT DELETED. Im not off to a very good start...

peace

john nickle

wacki
06-02-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i made a post about this in SS, THAT GOT DELETED. Im not off to a very good start...

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

One day you will have a little green friend that you can help you out with this problem. One day....

Broken Glass Can
06-02-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I can only take moderator actions in OOT and the WPT forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously think <font color="green"> Dynasty </font> should also do Politics and Sports (when it is created). We should ask Mat to expand his scope. How do the rest of you feel about this?

GuyOnTilt
06-02-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha! All is cool peace john nickle. Like you said, you helped me out in my singular debate thread, so I can't not like you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoT