PDA

View Full Version : 100% first time deposit bonus up to $700 at Noble Poker

Bradyams
06-02-2005, 12:44 PM
This is only for first time depositers.

They have a new bonus clearing structure, you don't have to actually contribute money to the pot now to get a raked hand.

I figured it to clear at a blazing fast speed of 50x if you are playing .50/1, and 25x for 1/2.

It does clear at 12.5x at 2/4 and up, so that would be the only way to go IMO.

Please correct me if my numbers are wrong.

Link (http://www.noblepoker.com/matchbonus_june05.html)

playersare
06-02-2005, 12:51 PM
12.5x at $2/4 should impress nobody. the other iPoker skins still pay a straight 10x bonus (25% up to $100) on any raked hand limits 25c/50c and up, non-contributed. I would go with any of those instead of Noble.

Leo Bello
06-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I just took a look and they changed the things to worse conditions.

I used the 500 bonus. I got 10 dollars for every 125 crowns I accumulated.
Now they clear 10 dollars with 500 crowns ( four times more).
The difference is this raked hand where u contribute to the pot. I donīt know which way is faster.

Tapin
06-02-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The difference is this raked hand where u contribute to the pot. I donīt know which way is faster.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, do you contribute to 2.5 pots per orbit?

The way it looks to me, if my VPIP is > ~5%, the new deal will be slightly slower than the old. "Molasses in winter" vs. "Molasses in the dead of night in winter", I guess.

Either way, I've got $250 of uncleared bonuses at Noble that are likely to expire that way. Alas.

playersare
06-02-2005, 01:37 PM
with raked contributed hands figure you'll bet or blind into the pot about 1/3 of the time at full ring, or 1/2 of the time shorthanded. since the old noble bonus (125 crowns/$10 bonus) was worth 8 cents per crown, it would be fair if they adjust the crown value to about 3-4 cents each now that all dealt raked hands count.

unfortunately, they've adjusted it even lower, down to 2 cents per crown (500 crowns/$10 bonus). so it is virtually impossible to earn bonus faster than the March-May 2005 system, and they've now come a far way from the original pre-March system of 10 cents for any raked hand 25c or more (which all the other iPoker skins still use).

the only positive about the Noble Bonus is that they seem to be attracting more fish to the site who think that it's a good deal and then get stuck there for a while. so if you sign up at one of the other iPoker skins, you have access to these bad players as well as a better bonus than them on top. there are 6-7 other iPoker skins which you can sign up for with the same 25% up to $100 bonus, so you can milk this cow for a while if you don't mind the software and general lack of limits above $1/2.

bosoxfan
06-02-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there are 6-7 other iPoker skins which you can sign up for with the same 25% up to $100 bonus,

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have a home web site like Prima or could you list them please?

playersare
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
http://playtech.com/current.playtech.com/portfolio.php

bottom of the page

Bradyams
06-02-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://playtech.com/current.playtech.com/portfolio.php

bottom of the page

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you have accounts across multiple skins? I couldn't find anything in the T&C that mentioned anything about it.

playersare
06-02-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you have accounts across multiple skins? I couldn't find anything in the T&C that mentioned anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes I've done 5 so far. they don't care.