PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker "Newbie" Question

yid3655
06-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Just bought poker tracker today

1) What I would like to do is totally remove all current information poker tracker has that I have downloaded and start a fresh from today. Is there a part of tracker that allows you to do this?

2) PLEASE NOTE: You have imported hand histories for at least one tournament without also loading the corresponding summary for that tournament. The tournament summaries are essential because they contain the buy-in amount, fee, place of finish, etc. that are needed by this window. Until you enter/load the tournament summary, the information will be incomplete and if you don't see the hand histories you loaded on this window, this is the reason why.

I play on Eurobet SNG's only, how do I get hold of the tournament summaries from Eurobet (they dont seem to email them) and how can I get tracker to auto import them?

thanks in advance /images/graemlins/smile.gif

theredpill5
06-02-2005, 09:58 AM
You need to start a new "database" . If you look in the options somewhere you'll find where it says database. I don't know if you can autoimport tournament hand histories. I really don't know because I've never done that. I've only done cash games.