PDA

View Full Version : meh meh meh

1800GAMBLER
06-02-2005, 09:34 AM
$2k nl.

I'm playing against a regular on two short handed tables, i've been playing extremely loose and aggro. I've made some very loose calls against others in the game. He hasn't been playing back but he isn't scared of getting in marginal situations with me.

5 handed. I raise TT after UTG short stack limper, he calls. limper does.

flop:

4s5s8o.

He leads for the pot of about $250. I have $1500 behind. Obviously right now his range is so wide that i can't give up. What's the best course of action you think so far? If i raise i want to move him off any draws, that means a large risk, while possibly beat and possibly against some draws that are at least 50/50 with me. So i don't like that situation much. He could also have hands like 8x 66 77 here, so at least if i do raise i'm not in that much trouble. But i called.

Turn: 4o.

He bets $400.

It now seems very unlikely he'd be leading with 8,x 66 77 99 etc. My hand is pretty obvious and given the way i've been playing he wont be expecting me to fold. Given that he wont be expected me to fold it seems it would be unlikely he lead the turn with a flush draw. So i have an easy fold? Man i effed this one up.

NyRounder87
06-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Well he may have had A8 suited did u ever think of that?

The Truth
06-02-2005, 09:49 AM
did you consider min raising the flop?
How do you think he'll react to that?
Im assuming the limper folded on the flop.

The Truth
06-02-2005, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well he may have had A8 suited did u ever think of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea he noted he could have a strong draw he was like 50/50 with on the flop.

turnipmonster
06-02-2005, 09:59 AM
I think it's a fold, especially with the image you describe.