PDA

View Full Version : Funny things online

William
06-02-2005, 07:19 AM
Sometimes (not to say most of the time) you have the funniest and/or most irritating combination of cards.
These are some of the ones I remember:

At paradise, when all begun and you could play 2 tables, I got dealt 66 at one table and 55 at the other. The flops came 66x and 55x on the wrong tables.

Recently at Stars, while 4-tabling, I was dealt 44 at one table. a 4 showed up on the flop at the other 3 tables.

At Party, also 4-tabling, I was dealt A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/spade.gif at 3 tables flop came A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif at all 3 tables

At Paradise some 2 years ago, I was playing pot limit omaha high. I was dealt 6652 and was extremely shorthanded in early position. I went all-in, there was a raise and a reraise and 5 players saw a flop of KKQ. The final board showed KKQA3 with 3 diamonds (I had no diamonds in my hand). There was plenty of action after both the flop and the turn and all 5 players where all-in by the river. When the final card felt, I reloaded and went to the bathroom. When I returned to my computer and to my surprise, I had won the hand with 2 pairs Kings and 6s /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also at paradise, I was dealt AA at a 20$ LHE sit&go, first hand of the tourney. The pot was capped and 4 players saw the flop of KQJ all hearts (I of course had not the A /images/graemlins/heart.gif) Capped again, still 4 players and turn K. Again capped and still 4 players. River Q. at this time after a bet and a raise I let my aces go (I know, I know, but not the point). Of course they would have won /images/graemlins/crazy.gif (AJ won the pot)

At stars some time ago, Hold'em NL tournament 3 players are all-in, they have QQ, 44 and 22. Flop Q22, turn 4, river 4. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Entertaining? yes, if you are not the victim...

Have a nice day,
William /images/graemlins/cool.gif

La Brujita
06-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Its perhaps not that weird but I was in a five handed pot the other day with four hearts on the board, five people to the river and I won without a heart.