PDA

View Full Version : Free Gamesgrid bankroll?

j0ep0ker
06-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Is there any way i can get a free gamesgrid bankroll?

Rudbaeck
06-02-2005, 07:01 AM
Well, take up any of the 2398 offers for free bankrolls at other sites. Clear them, cash out to Neteller, deposit to GG.

lorinda
06-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Don't bother. The software is dismal, there are no games, and I've just spent 30 minutes trying to get a cashout window to appear.

Edit: Unsuccessfully.

Lori

fnord_too
06-02-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there are no games, and I've just spent 30 minutes trying to get a cashout window to appear.

Edit: Unsuccessfully.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can sit in 3 (and maybe 4) 5/10 dealer's choice games at night. (Like 8-9pm EST). The cashout problem is not too nice to hear about. I will probably try to cashout some money sometime in the next two weeks (assuming continued success in the DC games!) I will post my results.

The software is pretty clunky, and the mixed games (which they are actively promoting with some nice VFP incentives) are the only ones that seem to be hopping right now.

If you are having cash out problems Lorinda, I believe someone high up from the Games Grid organization posts here. I seem to recall him making a post talking about the site and saying how they were waiting for advertising space on 2+2 to become available.

lorinda
06-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Eventually got the cashout window after sending a rude email.

Lori