PDA

View Full Version : OMG I am going to hell for sure after tonight

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 02:39 AM
I had something happen to me tonight I haven't had happen in over 5 years....I fell in love...only problem is... i am fallilng into the same trap I fell into once before... she is currently married. I talked/flirted with this girl fora good 20 minutes before she casually said "oh wow my hsband is expecting me home soon from my meeting. I asked her what meeting and she said my Bi-polar support group, and me thinking she was kidding, without missing a beat said well I hope I am dealing with the personality that will get me laid tonight....Well it turns out she wasn't kidding but she shares the exact same dumb sense of humor as me and thought this was funny. Me and Sadie talked for a good 3 hours after this only taking breaks from the conversation to dance w/ each other and we just seemed to fit together naturally....

I swear I did not start talking to this girl with the intention of hitting on her.. in fact i didn't even know who she was till she came up to me after i sang at kareoke nite and complimented me on my singing... but during our convo for the rest of the night i can't count how many times eacj of us said " i can't believe i am telling u this after just meeting you... yada yada yada... but e just totally clicked on just about every level.. so far the only thing we hav done is mde plans ro meet next week

Jakesta
06-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Stick it in her pooper.

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 02:44 AM
dead you were better under your real name... and i never thought i would say thi.. but less annnoying too

Jakesta
06-02-2005, 02:46 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
06-02-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I fell in love...only problem is... i am fallilng into the same trap I fell into once before.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like you have some issues. Cant be intimiate unless you know its doomed to fail, yada yada yada, go get some counceling

[ QUOTE ]
"oh wow my hsband is expecting me home soon from my meeting. I asked her what meeting and she said my Bi-polar support group

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this definately fits in with the above statement. When you set youself up to "fall in love" in situations like this, where its obvious to everyone in the world that its NOT A GOOD IDEA, then there are obvious things about yourself you need to work on. Seriously man, dont do it to yourself, its the same cycle of self destruction im sure youve repeated hundreds of times. Think how nice life would be if you didnt have to do it, then go get some help.

Mason Hellmuth
06-02-2005, 03:27 AM
I hope she likes ellipses.

Seriously though, never talk to her again.

Blarg
06-02-2005, 04:03 AM
Hate to be a party pooper, but this is excellent advice.

TripleH68
06-02-2005, 04:19 AM
Ahh the power of attraction.

If you are against seeing a counselor, may I suggest an author. Harville Hendrix. Psychologist.
Has written some really powerful stuff on attraction and falling in love.

It has helped me out quite a bit.

zephed
06-02-2005, 04:40 AM
like padme said, sorta. You'll be forced to live a lie and it will destroy both of you.

The Antagonizer
06-02-2005, 05:13 AM
if you [censored] her you can mark it as a threesome

-Skeme-
06-02-2005, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
without missing a beat said well I hope I am dealing with the personality that will get me laid tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

willie
06-02-2005, 07:19 AM
run away

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Imagine my surprise stumbling into work this morning still drunk and smelling like a brewery. I head straight for 2+2 like i do every morning and see the title of this post and think to myself "well whatever this person did can't be as bad as what i almost did last nite" then just imagine the look of horror that came over my face as i realized who the OP was....

I have no recollection whatsoever of posting this last nite but everything i describe is accurate... I have n intention of seeing this girl again. I have been down this road once before (see gorie's cheating thread) and it did not end well for me... I am just sad because I really was attracted to this girl in more than just I wanna hump your brains out kinda way.. She actually had a cool personality to go with her looks

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have n intention of seeing this girl again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I predict she shows up to hear him sing next week and he puts it in her pooper.

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have n intention of seeing this girl again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I predict she shows up to hear him sing next week and he puts it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow um thanks (i think) for your confidence in me

grimel
06-02-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She actually had a cool personality to go with her looks

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you don't understand the term bi-polar?

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 10:31 AM
ok so she had cool personalities /images/graemlins/smile.gif

theredpill5
06-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Rape the hell out of her.

grimel
06-02-2005, 10:56 AM
did you meet the psycho girl from he11 sad mood personality or only the miss sunshine everything is great personality?

bi-polar and married == very -EV^4

GreywolfNYC
06-02-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I asked her what meeting and she said my Bi-polar support group

[/ QUOTE ]

Run, don't walk, away from this woman. Its time to get outta Dodge.

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
did you meet the psycho girl from he11 sad mood personality or only the miss sunshine everything is great personality?

bi-polar and married == very -EV^4

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't -EV^4 = +EV?

tbach24
06-02-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I asked her what meeting and she said my Bi-polar support group

[/ QUOTE ]

Run, don't walk, away from this woman. Its time to get outta Dodge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone is overreacting to the bipolar thing. I have it and when on meds it didnt really do anything bad for my life. Pre-meds was really bad tho. Post-meds I'm still good tho.

Jack of Arcades
06-02-2005, 11:06 AM
(-EV)^4 = EV^4
-(EV^4) = EV^4 * -1

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(-EV)^4 = EV^4
-(EV^4) = EV^4 * -1

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Since we're talking -EV, and then ^4 that, then I assume it's (-EV)^4 which returns a +EV number. Correct?

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(-EV)^4 = EV^4
-(EV^4) = EV^4 * -1

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Since we're talking -EV, and then ^4 that, then I assume it's (-EV)^4 which returns a +EV number. Correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon guys... my head already hurts with this hangover.. don't make it worse ith psuedo-math

siccjay
06-02-2005, 12:07 PM
You aren't in love. You have one-itis.

If you can't meet this girl again without the intention of just hitting it and running then DONT MEET HER AGAIN. She's married. If you stick it in her pooper she isn't worth falling for anyway. She would have just CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND with you. GOOD CHICK.

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you can't meet this girl again without the intention of just hitting it and running then DONT MEET HER AGAIN. She's married. If you stick it in her pooper she isn't worth falling for anyway. She would have just CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND with you. GOOD CHICK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well falling in love was a bit of drunken exaggeration but I was attracted to this girl more than I have been to any others in quite awhile.

one-itis? not exactly sure what you mean by this?

maldini
06-02-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well falling in love was a bit of drunken exaggeration but I was attracted to this girl more than I have been to any others in quite awhile.

one-itis? not exactly sure what you mean by this?

[/ QUOTE ]

do her but only if its on a neutral field and you dont mind not going to this bar for a long while.

girls are capable of marrying the wrong guy and fixing it later. that being said, certainly dont go to her house and dont even go to your house.