PDA

View Full Version : Busiest OOT night of the year?

Apathy
06-02-2005, 02:13 AM
This is the official I'm bored/drunk because party is shutdown tonight thread. I think it could be the highest traffic time ooT has seen in some time...

Feel free to post some random stories in this thread and hijack it in any way as to best alieviate the boredom.

Jakesta
06-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Two families move from Pakistan to Canada. When they arrive, the fathers make each other a bet--in a year's time, whichever family has become more Canadian will win.

A year later when they meet again, the first guy says, "My son's playing hockey, I had Tim Horton's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a two-four for tonight. How about you, eh?"

The second guy says, "F you, Pakkie."

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 02:19 AM
I thought the busiest OOT night of the year was prom night because 99.9% of you HS geeks lurking here couldn;t get a date /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Apathy
06-02-2005, 02:24 AM
I actually laughed at this joke, which is kinda sad since my intended reply was something about Canada not being very rascist when compared to most other countries.

RacersEdge
06-02-2005, 02:27 AM
I'm playing party as we speak...

Jakesta
06-02-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the busiest OOT night of the year was prom night because 99.9% of you HS geeks lurking here couldn;t get a date /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Including you. You are so hard up it's not even funny. And the girl in your avatar is ugly.

Pocket Trips
06-02-2005, 02:43 AM
ok dead thanks for playing but we do have some nice parting gifts for you.. sorry you missed your prom geek

Jakesta
06-02-2005, 02:43 AM
I like gifts. I rode the short bus.

[censored]
06-02-2005, 02:44 AM
Well im bored and waiting to hit the airport so Ill give it a try.

When I was in the Army about 7 years ago and stationed in Ft.Benning GA, specifically Kelly Hill (aka hell) I had this really shitty roommate. Also my best friend also had a really shitty roommate who would steal his stuff. So we came up with a plot get the two shitty roomates put together and solve both of our problems.

After convincing the Sergeant in change of the barracks that we should share a room because we were both ETSing (getting out!) at the same time we got our wish.

During this time I was going through a lame phase where I had some sunglasses that set me back a hundred plus dollars. My friend's (Headely) roommate Stillman moved to my room and I took his place.

We moved all the stuff, I preceded to unpack, yada yada yada.

Next day after getting released for the day I went to go out with my friend when I could not find my sun glasses anywhere. This was odd because I rarely forget where I put things and I remembered having them the previous day. I searched my room nothing, my car nothing. So I ask Stillman
"hey did you see my sunglasses when we were switching rooms?"
"No"

All night I'm thinking about these sunglasses and how I know I had them.

The next day was Saturday which we had off and this had been bugging me,and I start to think maybe Stillman was up to his old tricks again.

I find him outside washing his car and I decide I need to get to the bottom of this. I get one of the privates to watch Stillman.

The barracks were three stories high and we were on the second floor. The building was peculiar in that each level had a 2ft surrounding ledge at window level. I happened to know that my room had a window that did not lock. I set out about back pressed up against the outside wall scaling the window ledge around two corners to my old room. Sure enough no lock on the window and im in.

I start looking everywhere, his drawers, his wall locker. Nothing. God-damnit and Im about to leave. Something tells me to go to his bottom drawer which contained one brown rolled up t-shirt.

I pick it up, unroll it and out fall my sunglasses!

Well being young and full of vigor this can't go unpunished.

I tell private look out to go tell Stillman to come see me right now.

Im in my room standing at the door waiting getting myself pumped.

knock , knock

"You wanted to see me"

Boom! right cross to the jaw and Stillman hits the floor hard!

He gets up after a few seconds

"what the [censored] was that for?"

at this point I am ready for full blown fight and everyone has emptied out of their rooms.

"for stealing my sunglasses you [censored]?"

"I told you I didn't take them"

I pull them from my back pocket.

"I found them you dumb [censored]"

Im still expecting to throw some more blows.

When I said those last words it was like all the energy and self respect was sucked out of Stillman in an instant. His head sank, his shoulders slumped. Humilated and beaten. He walked off.

poker-penguin
06-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Now is the winter of our discontent
made glorious summer by this son of York.
And all the clouds lowered upon our house
in the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths
our bruised arms hung up for monuments
now are our stern alarums changed to merry meetings
our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
Grim visaged war hath smoothed his wrinkled front
and mounts no more his barbed steed
to fright the souls of fearful adversaries
but capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
to the laviscious pleasing of a lute.
But I that am not shaped for sportive tricks
nor made to court the amorous glance of a looking glass

Damn it, I don't quite have the rest of it in memory any more.

Apathy
06-02-2005, 11:35 AM
interesting story, but party is back on today so I have to go, where are you going? vegas?