PDA

View Full Version : propping any thoughts?

imported_machine
06-02-2005, 02:10 AM
Do you guys think that propping is good? i guess if you play cash games already its definetly worth it but i mainly play stts but i guess you can do just 10 hours a week propping and they keep you on. Obviously higher limits equals higher pay, but what do you recon cause it wont be on empire or any of its partners etc maybe dodgy sites or sites with less fish? anyways any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

beeyjay
06-02-2005, 02:14 AM
i think most people here make a lot more playing stts hourly than they would propping and lord knows i would probably lose money playing limit ring.

imported_machine
06-02-2005, 02:18 AM
is it limit ring only then, do they not need no-limit props? just figured if i could get a bit of regular income its extra good when your doing well and can help+rake with any bad swings. you not think?

beeyjay
06-02-2005, 02:19 AM
you don't get to choose what you play so i think most of it is limit

Degen
06-02-2005, 02:20 AM
just play on PP and get rakeback and take all the reload bonuses, you'll make a helluvalot more than they pay you for propping when you take all the factors into consideration.

Andre

imported_machine
06-02-2005, 02:23 AM
i already get rakeback from empire but you mean keep depositing and then playing ring games to get bonus, i guess you would be getting more from bonus then withdraw and deposit again.