PDA

View Full Version : Hendon mob.com!

imported_machine
06-02-2005, 12:01 AM
I know alot of you guys have poker trackers etc. the other day figured i should get one as i play pretty seriously now, anyways done a search on google to see if any free ones were available first and one result was a poker diary at www.thehendonmob.com (http://www.thehendonmob.com) so i signed up and checked it out. Its actually not bad,there is no download and no cost. you put your results in and it gives profit,return per session,average table time,standard deviation for working out required bankroll and loads of other charts so you can compare different sessions and game types and also oniline and live play. Thought it was pretty good and thought i would share it with you guys in case some people didnt know about it and wanted one.

anyways thats all

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

beeyjay
06-02-2005, 12:06 AM
2+2 mob (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2392552&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

citanul
06-02-2005, 12:09 AM
haha, i was going to post something like that.

amazing, a tool that you put in all the stats by hand and it spits out some really incredibly basic statistics! hot sauce!

good thing we have an even more advanced tool for free available due to the kindness of our forum members.

addition: i don't mean to demean the original poster here, i just thought it was kinda funny.

citanul

beer check: 1, 2. beer check, 1, 2, ..., 3, 4.

beeyjay
06-02-2005, 12:12 AM
youren onlyy on 4? im pwnin you hard.

imported_machine
06-02-2005, 12:20 AM
i tried the one in the forum and it says its corupt when i tried to download it!

citanul
06-02-2005, 12:21 AM
haha.

i was merely mimicking the soundcheck thing, which i thought only went up to 4.

regardless, you're probably pwning my 6 pretty hard too.

citanul

ps: i like basketball.

imported_machine
06-02-2005, 12:26 AM
realised why it wont work i dont have excel! i have microsoft works spreadsheet. you think thats the problem?

pergesu
06-02-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
realised why it wont work i dont have excel! i have microsoft works spreadsheet. you think thats the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, that's most definitely the problem. Download Excel, and it'll work.

There's a program called OpenOffice that is compatible with MS Office document formats. I wasn't able to get that working with the spreadsheet though, maybe someone knows how. Just get a copy of Excel and you're good to go.