PDA

View Full Version : eww.

gorie
06-01-2005, 09:48 PM
i was just snacking and went to brush my teeth.

i have a sonicare tooth brush, and also regular one for when i'm too lazy to use the sonicare (for quick brushing during the day). my regular tooth brush looks pretty much like my boyfriends tooth brush, color might be slightly different, and my bristles are more worn.
so i grabbed the manual toothbrush, and after brushing a minute, i think to myself "wait , something doesn't seem right." and i realize i was brushing my teeth with my boyfriends tooth brush. EWWWWWWwwwwww!!!!!!! gross gross gross !!!!!!!!!

he came home not long after, i was still kind of laughing to myself about it, and how i would tell him. i finally spit it out between the laughter to let him know. the idea of it was funny to me (yeah, i'm very easily amused). and i make it even funnier to myself by laughing because i have a hard time talking when i laugh. which only made it harder to just say it.

anyway, i after i told him, i apologized. and then i realized that was a stupid thing to apologize for, since i'm the one who was grossified here.!

so i told him he needs to brush with it at least once so i'm not the only one who suffers from this mix up (i didn't actually want/expect him to do this).

he just said "well i'll be grossified (apparently we like making up words) tonight." and i'm like , what do you mean ? and he said "i have to brush my teeth before i go to bed."

haha, he's going to use it anyway.

i guess it's not the grossest thing that could happen, but it's pretty disgusting to think about. i'm usually so careful about that too. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Skeme-
06-01-2005, 09:50 PM
What. The. Hell. You used your boyfriend's tooth brush? Um, have you ever kissed him before? I don't get what's so disgusting? Unless he has cooties you'll be safe. Or unless he uses his brush on his butthole.

tbach24
06-01-2005, 09:51 PM
I can't comprehend how this is gross.

Anyways, I was so positive that you were going to say that there was semen in your toothbrush for some odd reason, I don't know why, perhaps because that could justify the "eww" and "gross gross gross." lol

jakethebake
06-01-2005, 09:54 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[censored]
06-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Not gross at all. But, the use of grossified saves this post.

gorie
06-01-2005, 09:55 PM
well, it's pretty gross to me!!
kissing is different than brushing with someone elses toothbrush, to me. then again when we kiss i don't normally floss for him with my tongue.

wacki
06-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Gorie, I like you. You had some really good responses in the several other thread. I seriously hope you're trying to be cute. If you are being serious, please lie to me and tell me that you're joking.

BWebb
06-01-2005, 10:19 PM
If you really want to grossify him, use it after you give him oral sex.

[censored]
06-01-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gorie, I like you. You had some really good responses in the several other thread. I seriously hope you're trying to be cute. If you are being serious, please lie to me and tell me that you're joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one Wacki, this is quite disappointing on a number of levels.

Eurotrash
06-01-2005, 10:24 PM
gorie, you very cool in my book

however, this post is kind of dumb to the point where it annoys me /images/graemlins/frown.gif I mean, you're only using his toothbrush

still got nothin but love though

Mars357
06-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Do you kiss him after he goes down on you (right after)? If so, using his tooth brush should be no big deal....

Mars

gorie
06-01-2005, 10:35 PM
bah, fine. so no one likes my story. sorry to disappoint. /images/graemlins/frown.gif it was just on my mind and i figured i could share a laugh.

i didn't realize how ungross or unfunny it was. forgive me.

maybe i should have ended it with
"and then i turned around and saw :insert tubgirl pic:"

tbach24
06-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Perhaps a blog would do you well. And you could put it in your profile. And then all the gorie-obsessed freaks could freak out and constantly refresh it. And then you would really have to worry about your toothbrush.

gorie
06-01-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps a blog would do you well. And you could put it in your profile. And then all the gorie-obsessed freaks could freak out and constantly refresh it. And then you would really have to worry about your toothbrush.

[/ QUOTE ]
blogs are dumb. people with boring lives who have blogs are even worse.

and if you haven't noticed, no one cares.

tbach24
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really like them, but I could see how they could attract people. Anyways, my post wasn't really a suggestion, but really an attempt at humor.

gorie
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really like them, but I could see how they could attract people. Anyways, my post wasn't really a suggestion, but really an attempt at humor.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for letting me know, i didn't catch on.

Stuey
06-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Peachy has hacked into gorie's account.

proof (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2531581&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =2530892&Search=true&where=&Name=30455&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post2531581)
or just read the last 5 posts.

Dynasty
06-02-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bah, fine. so no one likes my story. sorry to disappoint. /images/graemlins/frown.gif it was just on my mind and i figured i could share a laugh.

i didn't realize how ungross or unfunny it was. forgive me.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of people would think this was gross.

It's like spitting in your hand and then licking the spit off of it. Even though it was just in your mouth, there's something instinctive which tells you it's wrong/gross.

Stuey
06-02-2005, 12:28 AM
I seen the one you deleted gorie/peachy /images/graemlins/wink.gif

btw I understand the toothbrush thing also.

I was at a bar with my gf at the time and a old ex walks up to me and takes a piece of my gum out of my mouth to chew. It was weird for so many reasons, but I pretended like nothing happened. That didn't help the situation though.

My gf said wtf go get that gum back. So off I go and say I want my gum back woman! So she gives it to me and I put it back in my mouth. Well that was the end for the gf, crazy chick anyways.

Joe826
06-02-2005, 04:19 AM
you should have told him you dropped it in the toilet, and then waited until he had taken one of your objects and put it in the toliet, unbeknownst to you.

poker-penguin
06-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Uh yeah, why is this gross?

Even leaving aside the fact that you two (presumably) are exchanging bodily fluids on a regular basis, it's a toothbrush.

The only place it has been (again, I'm presuming) is in the mouth of another healthy individual. Now, if he had Hep C or something, then you could be worried. Otherwise, this is a big whatever.

As someone said, the word grossified is great.

You should also realise that you are lucky your boyfriend seems to be willing to humour your weird little phobia about toothbrush cooties.

BreakfastBurrito
06-02-2005, 11:33 AM
You're way too squeamish.

When I was 8 I had a toothbrush I really liked. One day it was not on the toothbrush rack, so I looked around the bathroom and eventually found it under the sink. Overjoyed at my discovery, I proceeded to continue to use it. A week later, my mother saw it back on the rack and said she hoped I hadn't used that, as she had been using it to clean the hard to reach inner edges of the toilet bowl. I found this slightly unsettling but not too big a deal. I'm glad it was me and not you.

MrWookie47
06-02-2005, 11:37 AM
While the general opinion here seems to be that you're out of line here, I think I'm with you on this one. Kissing, you get all the best parts of someone's mouth in addition to the grossifying parts. Tooth brushes have only the grossifying parts with none of the benefits.

To all you guys who share your tooth brushes, would you share your razor with your girlfriend/wife/etc.?

theghost
06-02-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're way too squeamish.

When I was 8 I had a toothbrush I really liked. One day it was not on the toothbrush rack, so I looked around the bathroom and eventually found it under the sink. Overjoyed at my discovery, I proceeded to continue to use it. A week later, my mother saw it back on the rack and said she hoped I hadn't used that, as she had been using it to clean the hard to reach inner edges of the toilet bowl. I found this slightly unsettling but not too big a deal. I'm glad it was me and not you.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok, now this is gross. eww. I am grossified.

xadrez
06-02-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To all you guys who share your tooth brushes, would you share your razor with your girlfriend/wife/etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and Yes.

Im amazed people are disgusted by this stuff. If its your girlfriend you are (or should be) used to placing your mouth in all kinds of precarious places. A razor meanwhile doesnt even enter into an orifice, so I have trouble seeing how this can "grossify".