PDA

View Full Version : Backhanded compliment

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 07:18 PM
So I've had a PM from a noob. Normally I'd never repost what someone has sent me in PM, respecting their privacy yada yada, but I couldn't help myself. I can't make up my mind whether he's genuinely clueless, or he's playing at a higher level than that. From his other posts I'm thinking its the former. Although probably half of you agree with his sentiments /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hey, just curious but how long have you been playing hold'em? I haven't met any chick who actually plays high limit hold'em, its just interesting to actually meet someone. I give girls so much credit when it comes down to high limit hold'em. The mental capacity has to be there which is rare for some ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

The noive! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

istewart
06-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Lock your doors.

thatpfunk
06-01-2005, 07:21 PM
That is some serious game.

nolanfan34
06-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Is his name BeerMoney?

jakethebake
I don't get it? What's the problem? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe826
[ QUOTE ]
The mental capacity has to be there which is rare for some ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that's awesome. I so hope he's not joking. I'm going to start using that as a pick-up line.

[censored]
What, you're going to sit there and tell us that doesn't turn you on?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

spamuell
06-01-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because of the way this sentence is expressed, I'd say clueless. The phrase "rare for some ladies" particularly suggests this.

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is his name BeerMoney?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, nice one, but no, its not Mr. Money. In fact, I've never seen him post in OOT.

jakethebake
06-01-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm going to try this...

You're so smart. Most girls aren't smart enough to order their own drinks.

You're so smart. Most girls aren't smart enough to dial their own cell phones.

You're so smart. Most girls aren't smart enough to calculate the tip themselves.

You're so smart. Most girls aren't smart enough to....

[censored]
06-01-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is his name BeerMoney?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, nice one, but no, its not Mr. Money. In fact, I've never seen him post in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should probably post his name or something so I can save time and just do a premptive ignore now.

wacki
06-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Ehh... post does lack tact and political correctness.

However, scientifically speaking, he's not that far off.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2112570/

Larry Summers, the president of Harvard, suggested the other day that innate differences between the sexes might help explain why relatively few women become professional scientists or engineers. For this, he has been denounced—metaphorically, of course—as a Neanderthal. Alumni are withholding donations. Professors are demanding apologies. Some want him fired.

The article goes on to say:

Let's be clear about what this isn't. It isn't a claim about overall intelligence. Nor is it a justification for tolerating discrimination between two people of equal ability or accomplishment. Nor is it a concession that genetic handicaps can't be overcome. Nor is it a statement that girls are inferior at math and science: It doesn't dictate the limits of any individual, and it doesn't entail that men are on average better than women at math or science. It's a claim that the distribution of male scores is more spread out than the distribution of female scores—a greater percentage at both the bottom and the top. Nobody bats an eye at the overrepresentation of men in prison. But suggest that the excess might go both ways, and you're a pig.

Russians and Asians are very good at math and computer programing. Black people can jump high. Women are much more verbal. And men have a higher variance of "intelligence". Men make up the majority of geniuses and morons. While women make up the majority of average "intelligence". Or atleast there is a growing amount of proof of this.

Humans brains, just like computer chips (CPU's vs. GPU's), are all wired differently. To suggest there isn't a difference among races and or sexes is to fail to understand how genetics works. You shouldn't need a science study to realize this, just walk into a math/computer science/physics class. This doesn't mean that one type of brain processing is better overall. Just like (CPU's vs. GPU's) it might only be better for a specific situation.

cold_cash
06-01-2005, 07:37 PM
This has to be a joke.

There is no way anyone could be clueless enough to utter that last sentence as a pick up line.

Still, it did make me chuckle.

offTopic
06-01-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, you know....math is hard.

spamuell
06-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Out of interest, do you get a lot of PMs along the lines of omg a gurl who playz p0kr i want sex now?

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Wacki, you're an ass. We're not talking about science or engineering, we're talking about poker.

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Out of interest, do you get a lot of PMs along the lines of omg a gurl who playz p0kr i want sex now?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know its funny you should ask that...

[ QUOTE ]

want to have sex?

seriously though, lets have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

A_C_Slater
06-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Shut up Pokerjo.

We all know that you're really just a 350 pound Everquest player.

EDIT: A male Everquest player

sublime
06-01-2005, 07:45 PM
i want to handcuff you to the radiator and make u watch me multitable in my scooby doo boxers

/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Sponger15SB
06-01-2005, 07:46 PM
I hope you know I was kidding.

Also, I swear I sent that PM before I saw spamuells post.

wacki
06-01-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wacki, you're an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

For what? Telling the truth? I was talking about trends of general populace not any specific person. How does telling the truth and repeating results of studies make me an ass?

[ QUOTE ]
We're not talking about science or engineering, we're talking about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

And your point is?

jason_t
06-01-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ehh... post does lack tact and political correctness.

However, scientifically speaking, he's not that far off.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2112570/

Larry Summers, the president of Harvard, suggested the other day that innate differences between the sexes might help explain why relatively few women become professional scientists or engineers. For this, he has been denounced—metaphorically, of course—as a Neanderthal. Alumni are withholding donations. Professors are demanding apologies. Some want him fired.

The article goes on to say:

Let's be clear about what this isn't. It isn't a claim about overall intelligence. Nor is it a justification for tolerating discrimination between two people of equal ability or accomplishment. Nor is it a concession that genetic handicaps can't be overcome. Nor is it a statement that girls are inferior at math and science: It doesn't dictate the limits of any individual, and it doesn't entail that men are on average better than women at math or science. It's a claim that the distribution of male scores is more spread out than the distribution of female scores—a greater percentage at both the bottom and the top. Nobody bats an eye at the overrepresentation of men in prison. But suggest that the excess might go both ways, and you're a pig.

Russians and Asians are very good at math and computer programing. Black people can jump high. Women are much more verbal. And men have a higher variance of "intelligence". Men make up the majority of geniuses and morons. While women make up the majority of average "intelligence". Or atleast there is a growing amount of proof of this.

Humans brains, just like computer chips (CPU's vs. GPU's), are all wired differently. To suggest there isn't a difference among races and or sexes is to fail to understand how genetics works. You shouldn't need a science study to realize this, just walk into a math/computer science/physics class. This doesn't mean that one type of brain processing is better overall. Just like (CPU's vs. GPU's) it might only be better for a specific situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This article (http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/0000000CA8A7.htm) is a far more interesting discussion of the Larry Summers situation than William Saletan's Slate article.

Disclaimer: I know and respect the author Norman Levitt. He is a mathematician and has the authority to discuss this complex topic which has shaken some parts of the mathematical community.

Stuey
06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
A chick asked me once.

"Why would you even try that line on me? No women would fall for that."

Any line can work and any line can fail. Doesn't seem to matter what I say or do she is going to make up her mind for both of us. So you even thinking it over missy? Or I have to throw a line at yah? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

You would look even smarter with your hair up (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2486562&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=2&vc=1) btw. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

IndieMatty
06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Gosh. You chicks are so sensitive.

<font color="white"> I respect your mental capacity enough to not even feel the need to put a stupid sarcasm smiley. Although, the white text is for disclaimer purposes. damn smileys also show up as white! </font>

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 07:51 PM
pure karma.

oh, and you should challenge him to a HU match. or me to a strip poker match.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 07:52 PM
im glad you caught that so i didnt have to make fun of you...

peace

john nickle

sfer
06-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Are you playing high limits? I thought you were playing the same limits as me.

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We're not talking about science or engineering, we're talking about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And your point is?

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that we're not talking about science and engineering we're talking about poker. Boy, I knew men were bad at verbal skills, but c'mon /images/graemlins/blush.gif

IndieMatty
06-01-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I dread the potential mocking over my huge gaffe. /images/graemlins/grin.gif really. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="white">notice who does get the smileys </font>

Sponger15SB
06-01-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How does telling the truth and repeating results of studies make me an ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think of this...

http://garciapublicaffairs.com/htm/GOLDonWhitney.htm

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I dread the potential mocking over my huge gaffe. /images/graemlins/grin.gif really. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="white">notice who does get the smileys </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

one day indiematty, im going to buy you a beer. Then, while you are drinking it, i going to kick you in the nuts. Then i will buy you a shot.

peace

john nickle

mmbt0ne
06-01-2005, 08:01 PM
a/s/l?

wacki
06-01-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you: We're not talking about science or engineering, we're talking about poker.

Me:
And your point is?

You:My point is that we're not talking about science and engineering we're talking about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

And your point is? I'm not going to guess at what you are trying to get at.

[ QUOTE ]
Boy, I knew men were bad at verbal skills, but c'mon

[/ QUOTE ]

I specifically stated:

This doesn't mean that one type of brain processing is better overall. Just like (CPU's vs. GPU's) it might only be better for a specific situation.

just to avoid this situation. Please make sure you understand the CPU vs. GPU comparison before you come to any more premature conclusions.

You are being way too sensitive about this. If anything pokerjo you shouldn't be getting mad at all. You got a huge compliment from the person that PM'ed you. Women are rare in the higher levels of poker (not to mention poker in general) and you seem to be doing reasonably well at this game.

tbach24
06-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Just out of curiousity, what was your response?

Alobar
06-01-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wacki, you're an ass. We're not talking about science or engineering, we're talking about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki's post was about inteligence. Poker is a game of intelligence. The underlying theme of the PM you got, is the stigma that women arent smart enough to be good at poker. I dont quite see how that makes wacki an ass (which I find funny, that you post a PM someone sent you in private, so OOT can make fun of him, and then call someone esle an ass in the same thread).

jakethebake
06-01-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiousity, what was your response?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an EXCELLENT question, tbach!

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women are rare in the higher levels of poker (not to mention poker in general)

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to think about some of the other possible reasons why this is the case.

Furthermore if you want to argue more men play poker because they have different brains to women, well I can't disagree - its almost tautological. But if you want to argue that men are better at poker because of their brains, there I respectfully disagree. Personally, I think poker is one of the better games for balancing the respective skills of men and women.

BeerMoney
06-01-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is his name BeerMoney?

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHa!! No, it wasn't me. I play stud, not hold em!! However, I've sent a similar message to FeliciaLee, since she's the prominent female stud poster and she's attractive. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

wacki
06-01-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Boy, I knew men were bad at verbal skills, but c'mon

[/ QUOTE ]

In general, I agree. Does that mean I get my panties in a twist whenever a girl says that to me? No!

BTW, here is 1 link to support your argument that men are bad at verbal skillz.

http://www.cerebromente.org.br/n11/mente/eisntein/cerebro-homens.html

Seriously, I don't understand why you get so upset about this stuff. Men and women are NOT equal! Men are better at somethings and women are better at others. Anyone disagreeing with that fact lives in a shoebox.

And Alobar, thanks for the support. This is why I put "intelligence" in quotes. A CPU is no better than a GPU. They are designed to do different things. The same goes with human brains.

BeerMoney
06-01-2005, 08:35 PM
You probably think women are douchebags.

wacki
06-01-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I think poker is one of the better games for balancing the respective skills of men and women.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no point in me argueing for or even against this. I think both sides of the argument have at least some merit.

I was simply saying the PM'er shouldn't be chastised as harshly as he is. It is obvious that women are very welcome into the poker arena. If people draw premature conclusions, accuse them of bad science but not misogyny for statistical reasons alone. Still, I would of taken the PM as a huge compliment.

wacki
06-01-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You probably think women are douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

You remind me of this post. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=politics&amp;Number=2419212&amp;Fo rum=f27&amp;Words=science&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=255&amp;Main= 2419212&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=7066&amp;datera nge=1&amp;newerval=1&amp;newertype=y&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp; bodyprev=#Post2419212)

And you sir, are wearing blinders.

BeerMoney
06-01-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And you sir, being incredibly in touch with reality, would make a wonderful scientist/statician. *sarcasm*

[/ QUOTE ]

Statician?? FWIW, I am a statistician.

wacki
06-01-2005, 08:47 PM
My statement stands unchanged.

pokerjo22
06-01-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is obvious that women are very welcome into the poker arena

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, so long as they sit behind their man and don't interrupt.

BeerMoney
06-01-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My statement stands unchanged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly wacki, I don't understand your point.. I make a post about women being d-bags, jokingly say you must think women are d-bags, then direct me to a post you started in which you agree with the Harvard Prez's stance, and then tell me I'd suck at science.. I don't understand.. Did you think I was agreeing, disagreeing with you, or just a fool in general.

[censored]
06-01-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be nice yes.

DavidC
ooc, what limit do you play?

my advice, don't reply. If he's enough of a noob, he probably hasn't read this thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BeerMoney
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jo, when you play against women, do you make any assumptions about their play?

DavidC
06-01-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know its funny you should ask that...

[ QUOTE ]

want to have sex?

seriously though, lets have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need a man who uses proper punctuation, baby.

(hehehe...)

wacki
06-01-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jokingly say you must think women are d-bags

[/ QUOTE ]

Then put a smiley so I know it's a joke.

[ QUOTE ]
hen direct me to a post you started in which you agree with the Harvard Prez's stance

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I never agreed with his claims. The point of that post was free thought.

[ QUOTE ]
and then tell me I'd suck at science.. I don't understand.. Did you think I was agreeing, disagreeing with you, or just a fool in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the joke comment makes me want to retract that comment.

I don't have time to fully explain. I have work to do.

BeerMoney
06-01-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jokingly say you must think women are d-bags

[/ QUOTE ]

Then put a smiley so I know it's a joke.

[ QUOTE ]
hen direct me to a post you started in which you agree with the Harvard Prez's stance

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I never agreed with his claims. The point of that post was free thought.

[ QUOTE ]
and then tell me I'd suck at science.. I don't understand.. Did you think I was agreeing, disagreeing with you, or just a fool in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the joke comment makes me want to retract that comment.

I don't have time to fully explain. I have work to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, thanx for clarifying, I just kinda glanced your post about harvard prez. Why are you working?

DavidC
06-01-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You are being way too sensitive about this. If anything pokerjo you shouldn't be getting mad at all. You got a huge compliment from the person that PM'ed you. Women are rare in the higher levels of poker (not to mention life in general) and you seem to be doing reasonably well at this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful now...

gorie
06-01-2005, 09:03 PM
wow, boys r dum !!

Stuey
[ QUOTE ]
The underlying theme of the PM you got, is the stigma that women arent smart enough to be good at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the important underlying theme here is pokerjoe reads her PM's and we should all send her a few as it is +EV. And if you say something dumb enough she might think you are actually smart but that does not mean you will score. I think persistence, as with most chicks, is the sure bet here so Dead gets her. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Or jake, it's even money.

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Pokerjo, my arguments were very solid and very well thought out and were even sourced. I went out of my way to be very clear, and very fair to all parties. The only thing I've made a claim of is that different brains process information in different ways. That's it. I even specifically said that doesn't make one better than the other in the grand scheme of things, only specific situations. I even showed cases (with a source) where women were better than men .

Let the chauvinist pig stuff go. I seriously don't understand why your panties are in such a twist over this.

wacki
06-01-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you working?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing post graduate research and taking a few classes as well. I make my own hours. Plus biological experiments don't run from 9-5.

Guhhh... OOT sucking me in....

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I've had a PM from a noob. Normally I'd never repost what someone has sent me in PM, respecting their privacy yada yada, but I couldn't help myself. I can't make up my mind whether he's genuinely clueless, or he's playing at a higher level than that. From his other posts I'm thinking its the former. Although probably half of you agree with his sentiments /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hey, just curious but how long have you been playing hold'em? I haven't met any chick who actually plays high limit hold'em, its just interesting to actually meet someone. I give girls so much credit when it comes down to high limit hold'em. The mental capacity has to be there which is rare for some ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

The noive! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokerjo, frankly, i was shocked when i first heard this. You have time and time again demonstrated your intelligence on these boards. Frankly, im disappointed in my 2+2 brethren. However, may i make it up to you by suggesting that the problem could be our perception of you. I mean, the image you portray could possibly be modified to help some of the more cretinous unevolved misogynist pigs on here to understand that you are an independent woman of the new millenium, and not just some hoochie wondering the back streets. For instance, your old avatar:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/cnfuzzd/Firstavatar.jpg

is nice, but you dont quite portray the correct image there. Too friendly, to outgoing, to "I love nerds"

Then there was the tongue avatar. My only question, is why didnt you let us see you in all your power and strength by showing us the whole image?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/cnfuzzd/secondavatar.jpg

I ask you, who could look at that picture and not see the intelligence, pride, and savoir faire lurking in this young girl named pokerjo? See, you are just failing to control your image. In todays media driven world, how people perceive us is more important than any characteristics we might actually possess. With that in mind, i make the following suggestions.

1. Demonstrate your education. Nothing impresses as much as finding out that an acquaintance has completed higher levels of education at a respected institution. To that end, what about this avatar:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/cnfuzzd/school.jpg

Though, upon reflection, that might allow people to think that you are young, or inexperienced. Lets show them that you are a force to be reckoned with, even in the business world traditionally dominated by men of power and wealth. how about this picture to send the signal of your successfull business enterprizes:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/cnfuzzd/womeninbusiness.jpg

However, lest we send the signal that you are all work and no play, lets occasionally mix it up with a picture of you relaxing, after work, like anyone that works at a daily grind would be doing. Something like this maybe?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/cnfuzzd/relaxation.jpg

See. All you have to do is *control* your image. Then you control how people think about you. You and i have lots of these pictures to work with, so just let me know if you want more advice. Im always there for you girl.

peace

john nickle

ClaytonN
06-01-2005, 10:44 PM
POTD

tbach24
06-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Wow...gorgeous

B00T
06-01-2005, 10:51 PM
this thread is going to erupt shortly

gorie
06-01-2005, 10:54 PM
raggedy anne &amp; andy ruled.

tbach24
06-01-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet that's not the only thing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

YourFoxyGrandma
06-01-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA! Amazing.

[censored]
06-01-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm not sure what happened here. But I like it.

college_boy
06-01-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
06-01-2005, 11:19 PM
you sir, are brilliant. well done.

B00T
06-01-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, did I accidently say thread? Thats not what I meant.

rmarotti
06-01-2005, 11:24 PM
I think she needs more advice.

Soul Daddy
06-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Outstanding, sir.

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think she needs more advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

all the other pics i have of her are nsfw. Sorry.

peace

john nickle

BottlesOf
06-01-2005, 11:39 PM
I think what he meant to say is that he's never seen a girl that hot play succesful high limit HE, let alone hang out in OOT.

rmarotti
06-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Just link them /images/graemlins/wink.gif

siccjay
06-01-2005, 11:44 PM
You are my hero.

jakethebake
06-01-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf??? Have I stumbled into Bizarro OOT? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
06-01-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly this is the correct play.

Ulysses
06-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Pokerjo's Poker Tips (http://www.zoeymodel.com)

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly this is the correct play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo ruins all my fun...

peace

john nickle

Stuey
06-01-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, boys r dum !

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy hacked your account gori, I knew she was smarter than she was letting on!

rmarotti
06-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Is that premenstrual syndrome or private messages?

Subfallen
06-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Mother...., I'm confused. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

zephed
06-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Hey cnfuzzd, you wanna share your username and password with me?
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hate Osama.

peachy
06-02-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, boys r dum !

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy hacked your account gori, I knew she was smarter than she was letting on!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahhaah FU!!!!!!!!!

Stuey
06-02-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hahhaah FU!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly your only option.

raisins
06-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Excellent work, excellent advice.

Pokerjo22, I recommend the bottom avatar for a casual environment like this one.

raisins

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mother...., I'm confused. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. It would appear that either jo is an internet pornstar or we've never actually seen a picture of her. Or her evil twin is an internet pornstar. I hoping for the last one. Mmmmmmm...twinsssssss.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more replies now that this has been confirmed.

college_boy
06-02-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more replies now that this has been confirmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone's too confused.

BusterStacks
06-02-2005, 10:21 AM
ok so like, that's not really her right? is that why you are so awesome cuz you found a similar looking chick? that's what i've gathered so far... am i right?

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny because I think it's probably correct.

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The real pokerjo?

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/294/940/400/obese-fat_guy.jpg

asofel
06-02-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny because I think it's probably correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed. i know i am...

adamstewart
06-02-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, what's going on?

In cnfuzzd's post, i recognized (i think) the 1st pic as pokerjo's previous avatar. I remember she also had one, just as a tongue, but I've never seen those other pic's before.

Pokerjo's current avatar also looks like the same person as the first one - and it looks like a legit web-cam-type picture.

So, I'm thinking confuzzd just found a person who looks like pokerjo, and just posted them for humour purposes.

I am confused tough. The 1st pic that I think I recognize looks a lot like the last pic that confuzzd posted - looks like the same person, I mean. That would indicate that either pokerjo is really "zoey model" or that the pics she's had as avatars aren't really "her" (?)

Why hasn't pokerjo responded?

Adam

Shajen
06-02-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine she's a little irritated right now.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. Let me clear up the confusion, then.

pokerjo is a guy.

The avatar pictures for pokerjo all came from this site (http://www.zoeymodel.com).

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine he's a little irritated right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

vulturesrow
06-02-2005, 11:17 AM
How exactly was this confirmed?

asofel
06-02-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a guy.

The avatar pictures for pokerjo all came from this site (http://www.zoeymodel.com).

[/ QUOTE ]

We still have WSUChica /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alobar
06-02-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, or just some fat nasty girl. But if we use some bayes theorem, its much more likely shes a guy.

first granny, then lorinda, now pokerjo. Peachy, you got something you wanna share??

Alobar
06-02-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How exactly was this confirmed?

[/ QUOTE ]

did you look at the pics, or go to that site?

peachy
06-02-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here i will unconfuse them....SHE is a MAN baby!!

adamstewart
06-02-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

How and when did you figure this out!?!?

peachy
06-02-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, or just some fat nasty girl. But if we use some bayes theorem, its much more likely shes a guy.

first granny, then lorinda, now pokerjo. Peachy, you got something you wanna share??

[/ QUOTE ]

im so a girl!!! I might be fat and ugly....but im all woman!!

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm still confised. Obviously the pics came from that site. But how does this confirm that she's a he? Has this been confirmed in some other way?

Alobar
06-02-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still confised. Obviously the pics came from that site. But how does this confirm that she's a he? Has this been confirmed in some other way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im guessing that since both el D and cnfuzzd both had that site, that they know something everyone else didnt know. So if there is confirmation, theyd be the ones toask.

But basically, there doesnt even need to be any in my book. Anytime anyone says they are a girl, puts up pics, tells everyone thats her, and then later on its found out the pics arent her, and instead are some hot porn model. The person was never a girl in the first place.

college_boy
06-02-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know him, or are you just an amazing sleuth?

Shajen
06-02-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine he's a little irritated right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

El D is wise.

If all this is true, holy hell that's one heck of a back story he/she/it? created for this account.

El D, do you need an acolyte?

I don't take up much space, honest.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

How and when did you figure this out!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine saw pokerjo's avatar on 2+2 and recognized her from the website. He claims that he knew of the site from a spam email. Interestingly, if you do a search on 2+2, some other poster actually listed zoeymodel.com in some thread on amateur porn sites a while back, but he didn't make the connection.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But basically, there doesnt even need to be any in my book. Anytime anyone says they are a girl, puts up pics, tells everyone thats her, and then later on its found out the pics arent her, and instead are some hot porn model. The person was never a girl in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much the assumption made here. Pokerjo has confirmed via PM that the whole thing was a charade, but I did not explicitly ask for confirmation that he was a guy. That seemed pretty obvious to me. I figured I'd let pjn on it first since he was so in love with her.

partygirluk
Has Pokerjo ever claimed to be female?

Pocket Trips
[ QUOTE ]
im so a girl!!! I might be fat and ugly....but im all woman!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot irritating as one of your attributes /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine saw pokerjo's avatar on 2+2 and recognized her from the website. He claims that he knew of the site from a spam email. Interestingly, if you do a search on 2+2, some other poster actually listed zoeymodel.com in some thread on amateur porn sites a while back, but he didn't make the connection.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm....So perhaps this other model is also pokerjo?

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Interestingly, if you do a search on 2+2, some other poster actually listed zoeymodel.com in some thread on amateur porn sites a while back, but he didn't make the connection.

[/ QUOTE ]

IggyWH?

IndieMatty
06-02-2005, 11:49 AM
well that third pic is definitely the toungue picture. I spent many a night....nevermind.

I have thoughts on all of this, but whatever. In case this is all heresay, it's not my place.

cnfuzzd
06-02-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a dude. Its now a stated fact. I was totally pwn3d by this massively hilarious joke, and, in fact, now that i have taken more than a few showers im completly amused by the situation.

Marino: Hey Ace, got anymore of that gum?
Ace Ventura: That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

peace

john nickle

Shajen
06-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Damnit, there goes a source of amusement for me.

You and Sublime taking shots at Jo. Or should I say Joe?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TimM
06-02-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pokerjo is a dude. Its now a stated fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

How lame. I feel bad for all the guys in the strategy forums who gave extra attention to "her" posts because they thought she was a woman.

IndieMatty
06-02-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerjo is a dude. Its now a stated fact. I was totally pwn3d by this massively hilarious joke, and, in fact, now that i have taken more than a few showers im completly amused by the situation.

Ace Ventura: That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a high BS detector. The only reason it matters is because I believe there's a core group of posters who DO actually get what OOT was about, and she is one of them. I was skeptical of the pictures ever since the shower one; but I still believe she's a girl (based on her overall vibe I guess). If that's a lie, that's just not cool. But hilarious.

partygirluk
06-02-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How lame. I feel bad for all the guys in the strategy forums who gave extra attention to "her" posts because they thought she was a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they got what they deserved.

IndieMatty
06-02-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they got what they deserved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next thing ya know we're gonna find out you're a man.

cnfuzzd
06-02-2005, 12:03 PM
believe what you want, but my eyes are finally open, and the truth has set me free...

pms from pokerjo...
first

[ QUOTE ]
Well done. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. It was fun, and if I owe you an apology, I apologise. I'll miss her

[/ QUOTE ]

then, after i encourage him to run with the pornstar thing

[ QUOTE ]
Naw, I was getting a little tired of her, she was eating up a lot of time. Although she did teach me how to be a feminist

I'm a little behind on what the full story is, but feel free to take it any way you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

and finally, after i mentioned that i should have picked up on it from her described acid trips, which were unlike any ive ever heard of a chick having, but very similiar to many guys', she sent this

[ QUOTE ]
You mean the poker/baseball/football wasn't enough to tip you off ?

I might have run with it a little longer but El D just linked the zoeymodel site, so I'll bow out silently.

Funnily enough the sites been linked a number of times in OOT but no-one made the connection. She's a cute girl, but not a patch on pokerjo

[/ QUOTE ]

totally a dude.

peace

john nickle

eric5148
06-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Dude, that's the biggest pwning in OOT history.

cnfuzzd
06-02-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, that's the biggest pwning in OOT history.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah

i know.

peace

john nickle

IndieMatty
06-02-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
believe what you want, but my eyes are finally open, and the truth has set me free...

pms from pokerjo...
first

[ QUOTE ]
Well done. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. It was fun, and if I owe you an apology, I apologise. I'll miss her

[/ QUOTE ]

then, after i encourage him to run with the pornstar thing

[ QUOTE ]
Naw, I was getting a little tired of her, she was eating up a lot of time. Although she did teach me how to be a feminist

I'm a little behind on what the full story is, but feel free to take it any way you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

and finally, after i mentioned that i should have picked up on it from her described acid trips, which were unlike any ive ever heard of a chick having, but very similiar to many guys', she sent this

[ QUOTE ]
You mean the poker/baseball/football wasn't enough to tip you off ?

I might have run with it a little longer but El D just linked the zoeymodel site, so I'll bow out silently.

Funnily enough the sites been linked a number of times in OOT but no-one made the connection. She's a cute girl, but not a patch on pokerjo

[/ QUOTE ]

totally a dude.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume he/she has another posting identity. Where's Adam Stewert?

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth I guess, this is like finding out you're really a well adjusted 38 yr old investment banker from La Jolla.

wuwei
06-02-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is like finding out you're really a well adjusted 38 yr old investment banker from La Jolla.

[/ QUOTE ]

PJN??? SAY IT AINT SO!?

TimM
06-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Has anyone heard from sublime since this news broke? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

cnfuzzd
06-02-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is like finding out you're really a well adjusted 38 yr old investment banker from La Jolla.

[/ QUOTE ]

PJN??? SAY IT AINT SO!?

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me,,, i am exactly who ive always claimed to be...

peace

john nickle

Alobar
06-02-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel bad for anyone whos a tool.

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 12:22 PM
At least tell us this...is pokerjo's other identity well-known? another ootiot?

nolanfan34
06-02-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At least tell us this...is pokerjo's other identity well-known? another ootiot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if it's an alter-ego of a current well known poster, then it makes the gimmick even better.

kyro
06-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Someone explain something to me. I thought (s)he was dating Gavin Griffin at one point. I could have sworn I saw a picture of those two together. Am I thinking of someone else or did I dream this all up?

Also, my guess for alter-ego would be TheMatador. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy still lurks around, and I could see him having two accounts, one that everyone loved, and another that everyone hated.

partygirluk
06-02-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone explain something to me. I thought (s)he was dating Gavin Griffin at one point. I could have sworn I saw a picture of those two together. Am I thinking of someone else or did I dream this all up?

Also, my guess for alter-ego would be TheMatador. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy still lurks around, and I could see him having two accounts, one that everyone loved, and another that everyone hated.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Jennicide.

And absolutely no way in hell Pokerjo = Thematador. I'd offer you 1000-1 on it.

kyro
06-02-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Jennicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennicide. That was it. Thanks for clearing that up.

And I wouldn't take 1000-1 on anyone. That's just MY best guess.

eric5148
06-02-2005, 12:33 PM
I was looking all over for one of those funny pics that has somebody doing something stupid or embarrassing and says "PWNED!!111" at the bottom. But I gave up, because there's no pic that could ever do justice to the magnitude of pwnage that you just recieved.

college_boy
06-02-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was Jennicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take 1000 to 1 on a dollar

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Awesome location, cnfuzzd... How long has this little thing between you and jo been going on anyway? Months?&gt; Years&gt;?

Fabian
06-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Sorry PJN, I know it sucks.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Early on in "her" existence on OOT there were a couple of threads where I pointed out that the phrases she used were not worded in ways that women would typically ever talk. "She" made some excuses and never used that kind of style again in her posts.

IndieMatty
06-02-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry PJN, I know it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know? Story time...?

CardSharpCook
06-02-2005, 01:05 PM
wow, it lasted a year too. Well done Pokerjo.

Fabian
06-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah I know. Not a big storyteller though.

Alobar
06-02-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Early on in "her" existence on OOT there were a couple of threads where I pointed out that the phrases she used were not worded in ways that women would typically ever talk. "She" made some excuses and never used that kind of style again in her posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I heard your theory one time on IRC (or actually someone else was telling me you had a theory).

Just goes to further prove, women dont use the internet /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 04:11 PM
How exactly did you figure it out, cnfuzzd?

Lawrence Ng
06-02-2005, 05:03 PM
The best thing about this whole thread is D.'s link to that site. Sweet.

Thanks D!

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best thing about this whole thread is D.'s link to that site. Sweet.

Thanks D!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, pokerjo has great taste in chicks. zoeymodel is f'in HOT.

sublime
06-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Has anyone heard from sublime since this news broke?

i was part of the joke

tbach24
06-02-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i was part of the joke

[/ QUOTE ]

EXPAND

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i was part of the joke

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I remembered references to you having met jo. So who the [censored] was it? You?

Too much overlap in your psoting times. Who?

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 05:26 PM
BTW, I highly recommend going here (http://www.bomis.com/rings/zoey/) and clicking on all of the links. MAN, SHE IS SO HOT!

billyjex
06-02-2005, 05:28 PM
this forum is awesome.

Dead
06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey El D.

If you are so good, maybe you can guess my other identities on here(besides Jakesta(which isn't me))?

durron597
06-02-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(besides Jakesta(which isn't me))?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you say it often enough, maybe we will believe you.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey El D.

If you are so good, maybe you can guess my other identities on here(besides Jakesta(which isn't me))?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care.

Dead
06-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Fine, let's concede that one(even though it's really not me).

But I also have two other names on here. One of them is a real old-time one, that 90% of you know. It's from 2002. He is a well respected poster.

gorie
what was the most recent avatar then ? that wasn't porn-ish at all. and it was blue.

Dead
I know why you don't.

Because you are sad about pokerjo. It's okay. There are still inflatables.

pshreck
06-02-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of them is a real old-time one, that 90% of you know. It's from 2002. He is a well respected poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can prove all parts of this statement within the next 10 minutes, you can have my loc/avatar for a week.

CardSharpCook
06-02-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what was the most recent avatar then ? that wasn't porn-ish at all. and it was blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask me, the avatar was the hottest picture. I think geeky girls are hot.

Ulysses
06-02-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know why you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is because you are not interesting.

Dead
06-02-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of them is a real old-time one, that 90% of you know. It's from 2002. He is a well respected poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can prove all parts of this statement within the next 10 minutes, you can have my loc/avatar for a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see.

Homer
06-02-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi. I'm Dead. I'll PM you with my avatar selection.

gorie
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask me, the avatar was the hottest picture. I think geeky girls are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]i'm not saying it wasn't, but it didn't look like part of this 'porn' collection, ?

Dead
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know why you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is because you are not interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~jmaii/xanga/sad_face.jpg

Ulysses
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly suspect if someone pays for a subscription to that site, they'll find that picture posted there.

sublime
i cant give any more info, sorry.

Dead
06-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Hahahahahah you hit on a guy.

CardSharpCook
06-02-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly suspect if someone pays for a subscription to that site, they'll find that picture posted there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait... People pay for porn subscriptions?

tbach24
06-02-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...that site is one of those chat things and pokerjo seemed to be crafty with photoshop, so she could've easily made it work.

Dead
06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Now we have to rip the mask off Peachy and see who he really is.

pshreck
06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was really that easy to make you show this, or did everyone already know this?

Lucky for me I rarely post as much anymore.

tbach24
06-02-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My other account is peachy, making me the two most annoying members of OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Boris
06-02-2005, 05:43 PM
I like how she's always hanging out in nature, like at the beach and in the forest and stuff. big wood.

Alobar
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was really that easy to make you show this, or did everyone already know this?

[/ QUOTE ]

if dead is really homer, I find that waaaaaaaay more amazing than pokerjo really being a man

nolanfan34
06-02-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if dead is really homer, I find that waaaaaaaay more amazing than pokerjo really being a man

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I think his post was just being funny.

I'm not sure this thread could be more entertaining at this point though, I'm cracking up at all of this.

tbach24
06-02-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't think homer = dead.

Homer has said that he teaches public school to inner city kids

Dead is a collar-poppin', pink shirt wearing 20 year old.

That said, with all the crazy crap going around here, i wouldn't doubt it.

Wow, my proof is gone. Dead edited his post from "I'm not giving up that easily" to "I see"

tbach24
06-02-2005, 05:52 PM
lol, this reminds me of a story.

I went to a theraputic boarding school (which sucked hardcore) and somehow 200$ ended up getting stolen. Keep in mind, having food in your room was against the rules, let alone money.

We went through 2 weeks where all the privilidges were taken away from everyone and everyone was playing detective.

There were a couple known clepto's, so a couple kids got beat up.

One of the staff told all of us at dinner that if the person didn't fess up then, that "free reign" would be held over him. That is, that anyone could beat the crap out of the person anytime they wanted.

It ended up being misplaced by one of the staff, and we all got free soda's out of that. Good times.

stabn
06-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Or with teddy bears http://www.zoeymodel.com/tgp/bedtime/th/09.jpg

gorie
06-02-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
UMMM ITS CALLED A CARE BEAR not a teddy bear. OMG WTF LOLR OLFOLFMG

stabn
06-02-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
UMMM ITS CALLED A CARE BEAR not a teddy bear. OMG WTF LOLR OLFOLFMG

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG THAT SO MATTERS ROFLBBQ

gorie
06-02-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
sigh..

Alobar
06-02-2005, 06:09 PM
women are catty

eric5148
06-02-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BBQ?

gorie
06-02-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
women are catty

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a guy.

durron597
06-02-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
women are catty

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you're not.

Dead
06-02-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
women are catty

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes you are.

stabn
06-02-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BBQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] if i know... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

gorie
06-02-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BBQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES ! BBQ (http://www.kingofthebop.com/mp3/BBQ-2-whatitsallabout.mp3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

finally, someone cool.

eric5148
06-02-2005, 06:35 PM
I'd like those 2 minutes of my life back, plz.

gorie
06-02-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like those 2 minutes of my life back, plz.

[/ QUOTE ]sorry, you made me do it.

Emmitt2222
06-02-2005, 06:50 PM
This thread might have about ten tangents, half of which is BS, but this all sure is interesting to say the least. Instant-classic.

uw_madtown
06-02-2005, 07:13 PM
How did I miss reading this?

This so makes up for being pwned by PJN in the hands challenge this month.

I'm... I'm just so happy...

cnfuzzd
06-02-2005, 07:15 PM
yet still so alone...

peace

john nickle

DMBFan23
06-02-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

congratulations I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG time.

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You said well respected. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
06-02-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BBQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES ! BBQ (http://www.kingofthebop.com/mp3/BBQ-2-whatitsallabout.mp3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

finally, someone cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't start any BBQ talk w/o me. It's the only thing I actually know really, really well.

[censored]
06-02-2005, 09:18 PM
God damn it I take one 8 hour flight and the entire OOT universe has been changed. pokerjo a guy, Dynsaty &amp; Wacki made mods. It's Sklansanity!

BeerMoney
06-02-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God damn it I take one 8 hour flight and the entire OOT universe has been changed. pokerjo a guy, Dynsaty &amp; Wacki made mods. It's Sklansanity!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

Jurollo
06-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Pretty damn sad to make an alter ego on here at all, let alone a women's, let alone doing it for a year, let alone hitting on dudes.
~Justin

SomethingClever
06-02-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty damn genius to make an alter ego on here at all, let alone a women's, let alone doing it for a year, let alone hitting on dudes.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Had to do it.

eric5148
06-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Like it or not, he got a lot more responses to his strategy posts because of it. So even if no one had thought it was funny, it certainly wasn't a waste of time or effort.

EliteNinja
06-03-2005, 02:50 AM
WTF is going on?!!!
PokerJo is Poker Joe ?!
wacki and Dynasty are moderators?!
BigSteve has a pink name?!

WTF?!!!

I'm one of those lamers who paid attention to PokerJo's posts more cuz she WAS a girl. I totally got pwned....

My first post in reply to her was about computer problems. And she said thank you. I was thrilled!

I thought we had something going, PokerJo!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone
The Humanity!!!

WHAT IF:
PokerJo is really Zoey Model, the pr0n star?!
Pr0nstar/Pokerplayer extraordinaire?

&lt;----pwnt

EliteNinja
06-03-2005, 02:52 AM
Maybe it's Poker Zoe !

peachy
06-03-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im really a girl...but thanks for caring

eric5148
06-03-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

And now here's the part where you provide visual proof...

peachy
06-03-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

And now here's the part where you provide visual proof...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im not gettin conned into that one...and didnt she post pictures and they werent her/him anyway??

eric5148
06-03-2005, 04:48 AM
Nobody's trying to con you into anything, we just wanna see a pic of you. The fact that pokerjo was lying has nothing to do with you.

Yes, you'll probably get Photoshopped and put in a hot tub with a bunch of fat nerds, but it's all in good fun.

peachy
06-03-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody's trying to con you into anything, we just wanna see a pic of you. The fact that pokerjo was lying has nothing to do with you.

Yes, you'll probably get Photoshopped and put in a hot tub with a bunch of fat nerds, but it's all in good fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

well i already posted one

eric5148
06-03-2005, 04:58 AM
You need jason_t's old avatar.