PDA

View Full Version : Raptor in the MTT forum (NC)

GtrHtr
06-01-2005, 12:28 PM
I know many of you read and post on the MTT forum like I do occasionally although 90% of my time posting is here. With Raptor's recent showing in one of the Party Supers for 10k and I assume his prep for *cough*the WSOP*cough he has started posting more often over there.

I haven't seen anyone flaming him, but he definitely has many of them confused, baffled and wondering if he is for real. Here are a couple of samples:

sample 1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2525880&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&vc=1)

This one he's talking about 300 rebuy's in a rebuy MTT:

sample 2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2525589&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&vc=1)

LeVoodoo
06-01-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen anyone flaming him, but he definitely has many of them confused, baffled and wondering if he is for real. Here are a couple of samples:

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, Raptor really is for real? I thought he was just a big troll that we humoured for our own amusement.

durron597
06-01-2005, 01:04 PM
He didn't say 300 rebuys, he said 300 dollars in a $10 rebuy, or 30 rebuys. Which is very reasonable if you want to play very lag early.

Newt_Buggs
06-01-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you scare me.

holler.

[/ QUOTE ]
classic

GtrHtr
06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He didn't say 300 rebuys, he said 300 dollars in a $10 rebuy, or 30 rebuys. Which is very reasonable if you want to play very lag early.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're correct. Holler.

Phill S
06-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Ive got a lot of respect for raptor - the boy done good and he's really found his skills.

If he keeps improving over the next two years, look out WSOP.

But i can easily see where people can get the impression he's a luckbox - and lets not mention the Pai Gow /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill

The Yugoslavian
06-01-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and lets not mention the Pai Gow /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill

[/ QUOTE ]

TheUsher has complained to me on several occasions that he doesn't get his due when Pai Gow is concerned. Please let the record show that he was there losing all of *his* money too with Raptor.....

Otherwise it could all be explained as a big asian conspiracy against the 19 year old from Texas! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Yugoslav
Who clearly remembers TheUsher saying stuff along the lines of 'ugh...now 2 weeks to get this back....3 weeks...4 weeks...Raptor what are we doing?!?!' while Raptor said 'naw...we just need to bank a few more times...I'll go to the atm...get more money..holla!?!?'

raptor517
06-01-2005, 06:46 PM
hey now, sample 2 is very legitimate. i learned the strategy from gavin, who is still pwning my record in rebuys. i think he did like 42 once. ive only done like 36. im too scared. holla

raptor517
06-01-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Otherwise it could all be explained as a big asian conspiracy against the 19 year old from Texas!

[/ QUOTE ]

that really wouldnt surprise me.. usher IS like 1/2 asian or something.. it HAS to be rigged.. why else couldnt i win ONE FREAKING BANK. holla

The Yugoslavian
06-01-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Otherwise it could all be explained as a big asian conspiracy against the 19 year old from Texas!

[/ QUOTE ]

that really wouldnt surprise me.. usher IS like 1/2 asian or something.. it HAS to be rigged.. why else couldnt i win ONE FREAKING BANK. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you were 1/2 asian too...then the Pai Gow would be confused, think both of you equaled like 1 fully asian person and give you a fair shake....?....

I say grow a Fu Manchu mustache (like *that* could ever happen, /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) and see if it helps.

Yugoslav

raptor517
06-01-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I say grow a Fu Manchu mustache (like *that* could ever happen, ) and see if it helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, give me like 3 years and ill have it all grown. ull c. holla

GtrHtr
06-01-2005, 08:08 PM
sample 2 is legit. I was more interested in the
response(s) than anything. BR Baby!! (which I ain't got /images/graemlins/mad.gif)