PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone considered?

Mempho
06-01-2005, 12:07 PM
writing a program that will give more useful statiscal information for game selection. In other words, we could rate aggression/passivity, flop %, and compare these numbers to pot size so we can easily see using hard numbers which games would be easier to beat. It seems that this could be done using a program similar to PT and it could be integrated with a visual basic program like playerview to give us overlaid data in the lobby screen to scan. I realize that there are not as many games to choose from at these limits, but this information, nevertheless, could prove very helpful. I am not a programmer, so I have no idea how you would start writing such an application.

krishanleong
06-01-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
writing a program that will give more useful statiscal information for game selection. In other words, we could rate aggression/passivity, flop %, and compare these numbers to pot size so we can easily see using hard numbers which games would be easier to beat. It seems that this could be done using a program similar to PT and it could be integrated with a visual basic program like playerview to give us overlaid data in the lobby screen to scan. I realize that there are not as many games to choose from at these limits, but this information, nevertheless, could prove very helpful. I am not a programmer, so I have no idea how you would start writing such an application.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just open 8 tables, wait for playerview stats to load and check the table VP$IP, table PFR, table WTSD?

Krishan