PDA

View Full Version : So I had a dream last night about Partypoker *no content*

Karak567
06-01-2005, 11:18 AM
I had a dream that there was a bug that whoever finished in 4th place got all the money from the tournament. Everyone was so angry they were getting lawyers to sue PP.

You know you play too much poker when you start DREAMING about it... meh.

Big Limpin'
06-01-2005, 11:33 AM
I've always had this pet fantasy about how fun SnG would be if they paid like 45%/25%/20%/0/0/0/0/0/0/10%.

I think it would make for a real fun 10/15 round /images/graemlins/cool.gif

TheMainEvent
06-01-2005, 11:49 AM
That reminds me: What happens on Party if two players tie for third? i.e., they both bust out on the same hand with the same number of chips starting the hand. I've played a ton of SnGs but this never once came up.

Karak567
06-01-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That reminds me: What happens on Party if two players tie for third? i.e., they both bust out on the same hand with the same number of chips starting the hand. I've played a ton of SnGs but this never once came up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoever had a bigger stack going into the all-in gets 2nd place money. However, if they have the same amount going in, I believe it's chopped. Correct me if I am wrong.

dfscott
06-01-2005, 11:52 AM
This reminds me of that new reality show that's coming on where the object is to get fired on your first day at exactly 3pm. Whoever is closest to 3pm wins the prize.

Karak567
06-01-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This reminds me of that new reality show that's coming on where the object is to get fired on your first day at exactly 3pm. Whoever is closest to 3pm wins the prize.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha that's pretty sweet, what network?

Big Limpin'
06-01-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this HAS happened to me already! ME and another guy both were equal shorstacks on bubble, and we both got busted on the bubble on the same hand.

We split the 3rd place prize....It was a $22, and i got $20 for finishing "3.5th"

Voltron87
06-01-2005, 09:53 PM
shouldnt the guy with the better hand at that showdown win?

or did you have have the exact same hand? whoa... i just blew my mind.

Big Limpin'
06-01-2005, 09:57 PM
nope we had diffent hands, just both lost.

If we both buy scratch off lottery tickets, and i get like 2 of the sma ething, and you get 3 different, did i "beat" you? Nah, we both lost.

Sponger15SB
06-01-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
shouldnt the guy with the better hand at that showdown win?

or did you have have the exact same hand? whoa... i just blew my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

KRAMER (to Elaine) Are ya sure you don't have one? Because there's a lot of stuff in my apartment I've never seen.

ELAINE: Then maybe you have a fax machine.

KRAMER: You just blew my mind.

valenzuela
06-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I always dream of being able to play No-limit Indian hi-card online( each players gets dealt a card, everyone else sees ur card but u, highest card wins, in case of a tie( suits dont tiebreak)another card is dealt to each player and the betting continues.)Seriously NLIHC is the absolute nuts!!

Karak567
06-01-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always dream of being able to play No-limit Indian hi-card online( each players gets dealt a card, everyone else sees ur card but u, highest card wins, in case of a tie( suits dont tiebreak)another card is dealt to each player and the betting continues.)Seriously NLIHC is the absolute nuts!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but cheating would be oh so easy. Just call a friend up on the phone and he can tell you your card.

I wish... I wish...