he slowplays anytime he hits.

How would you proceed here?

Suerte,
Jonathan

Button (t875)
SB (t3030)
Hero (t1970)
UTG (t2125)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t600</font>, SB calls t300.

Flop: (t1200) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets t300</font>, Hero raises all-in [t1670] , SB folds.

Final Pot: t1500

Myst
06-01-2005, 06:06 AM
To be honest, I dont think youd get any action from him, b/c hes probably bluffing with nothing. If you flat call,he figures you for the ace, and he'll give you no more action.

Unless hes the type who would bluff at the entire pot, Id probably raise too.

brimstone1
06-01-2005, 06:59 AM
This is quite a dangerous hand indeed... hrm.
Considering the blinds are 150/300, and you have a bit more than 6 BB, and that the button is "on his way"...
But, you say he's fairly loose...

I think a pre-flop all-in would be my choice of action, it might teach him to tighten up against your blinds too.

Taking into account your read on him slowplaying his made hands, I'd say this looks just fine.

NYCNative
06-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Push preflop.

pergesu
06-01-2005, 07:05 AM
That's what I say. If you've been playin correctly up to this point, you've pushed a ton anyway. Maybe he gets fed up with it and spite calls. Or he has some "decent" hand that he decides is good enough to break you.

But a min-raise? Hell no.

Just push it. Don't be afraid you're not gonna get any action from him. In all honest, I probably push any two here, dependent upon my read. You made 600 extra off of him here, but you'll make far more than that when he doesn't pick on your blinds cause he's scared you'll play back at him.