PDA

View Full Version : Two weird anamolies at Empire

LVGamb00ler
06-01-2005, 04:05 AM
1. is it just me or does the $10/$20 Holdem table called 'Bulls & Bears #485244' NEVER appear in the Empire lobby? It is listed in Party's lobby! (you should read some of the idiotic response from Empire customer support when I e-mailed them LOL) Using player search, I tracked a buddy to that table and could open it by double clicking on the entry in the search window. However, I could never join the wait list and when I went to the lobby to try an join from there, that table wasn't listed!

2. my notes from notes.txt are not displayed for one player. It may occur for more than one player, but I have only verified the bug for one. I made sure that the notes.txt does indeed have an entry for this player. I can enter a note from the table screen and it is 'remembered' for that session, but re-starting Empire makes the note disappear again. Not sure if I should mention the player's name on the forum ??

g'luck
Gamb00ler

StellarWind
06-01-2005, 03:21 PM
1. There is roughly one Party-only table per level. The names usually feature the combination of text and number that your example does. I'm told that non-Party players can be randomly seated there if they wait list for first available table.

2. Don't give the players name. But describe unusual features of the name. Very short? Unusual characters in it? Starts with a digit? What might make it special to the software?