PDA

View Full Version : starwars episodes 7-9

seansolo
05-31-2005, 09:27 PM
we had finals today and this was for my english. i hope u enjoy it.

Characters:

Leia & Han - married with children
Jaina: daughter of Han & Leia, Jacen’s twin sister
Jacen: son of Han & Leia, Jaina’s twin brother
Anakin: son of Han & Leia, younger brother of Jaina & Jacen
Luke Skywalker: no longer the last jedi, luke has trained a whole new generation and is the leader of the jedI council. They have rebuilt the jedI temple on coruscant and use that as their base.
Mara Jade: aka “the emperor’s hand,” she is now Luke Skywalker’s wife. She is trained in the ways of both the jedI and the sith.

Star wars episode vii
The lord’s apprentice

The plot for episode 7 is leia gets married to han solo and have kids together not knowing that there’s a new lord the empire has had hidden when lord sidoius was dead lord sincasious during the time luke was dying because ever since darth vader told him that he was his father he felt so lonely and cold inside that he just wanted to die chewie made a family of his own on the wookie planet of kashyyyk when the new lord threatens to rule the galaxy han solo must do what he must to save his planet so the mighty Chewbacca and han solo go to space and try to go to different planets when all of a sudden 5 enemy fighters come from behind and try to shoot the millenium falcon down suddenly han solo is doubt with several enemy fighters coming right for them when all of a sudden the millenium falcon goes down and the tie fighters folow them shooting from both sides when come back up they see the imperial starships han goes into full force and goes to attack mode shooting the starships with maximum firepower but what they don’t know is that the shield is already up so they fly over it and the tie fighters are all over them when suddenly\ the millenium falcon is hit big time swirling down they quickly evacuate the ship with the emergency escape pod and they land in a remote planet of hobek an isolated planet with nothing but gamblers and bounty hunters and chewie and han were no strangers to those kinds of people so they go to a shop where they had to get some plans for a new faster ship and then suddenly the bounty hunter jacogh fette comes and asks them what there doing here and chewie responds ”raaagh raaaaagahh” and han says listen were just here to find some plans for a new ship and they go on there way meanwhile the princess dispatches thousands of jedI’s to look for chewie and han but han and chewie already get a transport to kashyyk to meet tarfful and to stay with chewie’s family for a while and the next morning the jedI’s find han and they all plan an attack on the imperials because there trying to destroy all of the wookies and there population so tarfful and the gang of wookies make a shield and princess leia comes to see han and she is 4 weeks pregnant and then all of a sudden a trembling is heard and then silenced by the sound of the wookies a huge explosion hit’s the ground and all of the wookies go flying in the air and then all of the wookies attack the ships with there knives and guns and then the war was over and han and leia went back home safely.

Star wars episode viii
The evil’s demise

The plot for this movie is leia gives birth to her first baby and then to her second baby there names are jaina and jacen meanwhile luke gets married to a beautiful woman named mara jade whose both good and bad so the lord has big plans for her and her future with luke and how he had a dark present with his father and the dark lord sidoius so he has to confront her about what she does and how she betrayed luke by destroying him with her light saber the old jedI she says how foolish of him to try to stop me and she turns to the dark side with her hate and becomes the next apprentice of the lord meanwhile c-3po and r2 go around looking for princess leia because she has information regarding the whereabouts of master luke and so she tells them she doesn’t know where he is and they still look for him while han solo is about to die for what he did before and how he killed jabba the hutt and such other people like the bounty hunter so he says they were bad people and he plead to the lord telling him what had happened to him but the lord didn’t want to listen and just said put him in and so he did and han solo died.

Star wars episode ix
The imperial sabotage

The plot for this movie is the imperials sabotaging the dark side and turning against them but by that time the storm troopers have already turned against the lord and now were doing good things killing the lord with the gun and destroying the imperials with one swift stroke but that didn’t mean that they weren’t turning bad again when they formed a alliance of there own they went from planet to planet massacring people killing them for harsh reasons and maybe for no reason at all at times all because of there rage against them so when they got to the wookie planet they killed all but one Chewbacca because of his strong flexibility and capabilities of harming bad people 12 troops died because of trying to kill chewie so they all died and chewie ran away with his family to another planet or just to another place like space or living in a ship for the time being.

ClaytonN
05-31-2005, 09:29 PM
Umm.

Wow.

miajag81
05-31-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Umm.

Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

kenberman
05-31-2005, 09:31 PM
I like punctuation, but that's just me

Eurotrash
05-31-2005, 09:33 PM
you're brave for posting this.

tbach24
05-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Cmon guys, it's only 3 sentences /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

oreogod
05-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Sounds like shes read the 3 Timothy Zahn star wars novels that take place after Return of the Jedi. If I remember correctly, I read them in high school, so its been awhile.

Although shes taken characters from those books, like Mara Jade...it sounds like a story from the later SW novels that have been released. Never read those.

For those that are intrested, the Timothy Zahn novels were commisioned by George Lucas, for Zahn to write, from the story GL came up with to take place after ROTJ. The zahn novels are pretty much what episode 7-9 would be if GL ever got to making those movies. They are pretty excellent as well. Never read the other SW novels out there.

Link to 1st book (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0553296124/qid=1117589732/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-6482907-1973637?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

kenberman
05-31-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like shes read the 3 Timothy Zahn star wars novels that take place after Return of the Jedi. If I remember correctly, I read them in high school, so its been awhile.

Although shes taken characters from those books, like Mara Jade...it sounds like a story from the later SW novels that have been released. Never read those.

For those that are intrested, the Timothy Zahn novels were commisioned by George Lucas, for Zahn to write, from the story GL came up with to take place after ROTJ. The zahn novels are pretty much what episode 7-9 would be if GL ever got to making those movies. They are pretty excellent as well. Never read the other SW novels out there.

Link to 1st book (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0553296124/qid=1117589732/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-6482907-1973637?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

[/ QUOTE ]

did the novels have sentences?

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 09:39 PM
im assuming you failed.

peace

john nickle

oreogod
05-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Actually it sounds like he just took characters from the novels and made up a story.

Intresting stuff, I hope this is elementry school here. If this is High School, u know this kid is not getting laid in any forseeable time frame.

oreogod
05-31-2005, 09:41 PM
I just noticed it was your paper. U havent gotten laid in quite awhile have u?

I've heard having an inconsistent stream of pussy does this sort of thing to a man. Or just the complete absence of the after-mentioned product in ones life, leads to the same symptoms.

tbach24
05-31-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the millenium falcon is hit big time swirling down they quickly evacuate the ship with the emergency escape pod and they land in a remote planet of hobek an isolated planet with nothing but gamblers and bounty hunters and chewie and han were no strangers to those kinds of people so they go to a shop where they had to get some plans for a new faster ship and then suddenly the bounty hunter jacogh fette comes and asks them what there doing here and chewie responds ”raaagh raaaaagahh”

[/ QUOTE ]

I labored through it. This was my favorite section of any section, but section 3 is the best. I think our friend here likes Chewie lol. Read it, you'll get a kick.

Mason Hellmuth
05-31-2005, 09:47 PM
Cheer up. This is better than the prequels.

[censored]
05-31-2005, 09:57 PM
I haven't read the post because I am ignoring this user. I am doing that because it is a troll account, so those of you who thought this was serious can stop.

tbach24
05-31-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read the post because I am ignoring this user. I am doing that because it is a troll account, so those of you who thought this was serious can stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardly trolling...6 posts and every one has been light-hearted comedy. I like the posts, although incoherent.

LotsOfOuts69
05-31-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm drunk, I've tried to read this 5 times, my head hurts.

[censored]
05-31-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardly trolling...6 posts and every one has been light-hearted comedy. I like the posts, although incoherent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe trolling was the wrong term. I just meant not to be taken seriously like you stated. I guess gimmick account is more accurate. Anyways I just thought is was weird that people were taking it seriously, if you enjoy it, all the better for you.

tbach24
05-31-2005, 10:21 PM
I was a bit surprised that people were taking it seriously as well. I guess to like it or not is just taste. To each is own, as people liek to say.

KungFuSandwich
06-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Wow, um .... CLIFF!

Chairman Wood
06-04-2005, 11:38 PM
My favorite part[ QUOTE ]
while han solo is about to die for what he did before and how he killed jabba the hutt and such other people like the bounty hunter so he says they were bad people and he plead to the lord telling him what had happened to him but the lord didn’t want to listen and just said put him in and so he did and han solo died.

[/ QUOTE ]

TomCollins
06-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Englilish Paper (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail64.html)

blindu
06-05-2005, 02:50 AM
seriously, the period key is in the same vicinity of the space bar. so i mean, if you can hit the space bar, then you should be able to use this marvel of technology: .

trying2learn
06-05-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Englilish Paper (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail64.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

never saw that strong bad - genius.