PDA

View Full Version : The Shield- funny

Voltron87
05-31-2005, 08:15 PM
I just rented the first season of the Shield, and I'm watching the pilot. This show (while being very good so far) is also hilarious. At the end of the pilot the cops are going to bust some drug dealer and he's sitting in his living room with a stripper, and he's playing Crazy Taxi. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Theres tons of other stuff, like when the child molestor talks about how he traded a 8 year old girl for cash and a girl to be named later- awesome.

Rockatansky
05-31-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just rented the first season of the Shield, and I'm watching the pilot. This show (while being very good so far) is also hilarious. At the end of the pilot the cops are going to bust some drug dealer and he's sitting in his living room with a stripper, and he's playing Crazy Taxi- hilarious. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Theres tons of other stuff, like when the child molestor talks about how he traded a 8 year old girl for cash and a girl to be named later- awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you posted this, else I would have forgotten to watch it tonight. Last week's episode was pretty good.

moondogg
05-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Yeah it's funny, but in a "every chuckle drags two steps closer to hell" kinda way.

brassnuts
05-31-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it.

Edit: Is it a pun on "a girl to be named later," because the girl isn't born yet?

Voltron87
05-31-2005, 08:23 PM
ok, this is a sort of spoiler, removed at request. original post in white.

<font color="white"> whoa- he just shot that other cop. did not see that coming, im talking about the very end of the pilot. </font>

moondogg
05-31-2005, 08:24 PM
C'mon, for the sake of anyone who hasn't seen it, please remove this last post.

Rockatansky
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that on the season finale, it will be revealed that Vic is Antoine's father.

moondogg
05-31-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that on the season finale, it will be revealed that Vic is Antoine's father.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course he is, you can tell that their very large heads are the same shape.

Voltron87
05-31-2005, 09:02 PM
ahahahaha, theres some gangster guy they brought in for shaking down churro vendors is now complaining about mexican illegal immigrant gangsters coming in and stealing his job. /images/graemlins/grin.gif