PDA

View Full Version : $10+1 PP SnG - What time of day to play?

Wevie
05-31-2005, 06:04 PM
What time of day do you prefer to play PP $10+1 SnG's?

I work 10pm to 6am CST. So I usually play around 7am CST. Weekends I play early early mornings - 2am to 6am.

I'm wondering if there is a "good" time or a "bad" time to play based on the player pool at the given time. Weekdays/weekends make a difference?

45suited
05-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Anytime is fine really. I find that if I worry about what time of day I'm playing, I'm basically just telling myself that I'm not very good. Work to improve and believe that you're the best player at the table no matter when you play - which is not hard to do when playing the 11s. Fish abound at all times.

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What time of day do you prefer to play PP $10+1 SnG's?

I work 10pm to 6am CST. So I usually play around 7am CST. Weekends I play early early mornings - 2am to 6am.

I'm wondering if there is a "good" time or a "bad" time to play based on the player pool at the given time. Weekdays/weekends make a difference?

[/ QUOTE ]

All times @ 11s.....all day every day...400 in 4 days!

SHIP IT!

Bwahahahahaha...

Yugoslav
Poker Pulse (http://www.pokerpulse.com/pr/party.htm) is your friend

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Oh, btw...I know several posters who *prefer* to play at the dead times and are very familiar with the regulars and texture of the games at that time.

Is it more +$EV....I dunno, probably not...but even at the slowest times on Party one should be able to crush (it will just take longer to fill up tables).

Yugoslav

treeofwisdom7
05-31-2005, 06:18 PM
doesnt matter if your black or white

i think the reason people play at part is because they have full games at anytime of the day..

but so far i have done slightly better in early morning games.

TWINUNO
05-31-2005, 09:05 PM
Anyitme is usually a good time to play the 10's. I find at about less then 40,000 people are some what tighter though.

pergesu
05-31-2005, 09:08 PM
The $11s are never tough. There are only super-amazingly-great times and cream-your-pants times.