PDA

View Full Version : Here are three moves I made in a10 + 1 yesterday, late, thoughts?

Karak567
05-31-2005, 04:23 PM
The last hand before the break, I am in the BB with 5x BB left after posting and the guy to the left of the CO raises 3x BB.

I have a good read on this guy, he is very aggressive and raises on steals from LP a lot.

I look down to AK, push, called by AJ, double through.

FIRST hand after the break, I am in the SB with QT.

Same guy raises, this time from the CO. I push with QT. Is this the right move against what I am pretty sure is just a steal with weak cards?

BB folds, he folds.

NEXT hand - SAME guy raises to 4.5 x BB. I look down to AKs and think now I can trap him with AQ or something because he will get frustrated and call. So I push, again. Is this the right move or should I have just called behind with my good position?

Lloyd
05-31-2005, 08:06 PM
First hand - Looks good

Second hand - Looks good if you have enough folding equity (if your stack is big enough that pushing doesn't give him good enough odds to call)

Third hand - Also looks good. He's probably getting a little upset that keep playing back at him and will likely call with a greater range of hands than normal - certainly AQ and possibly Ax.

odiggity
05-31-2005, 08:26 PM
why do you have to keep pushing? maybe slap him with a big raise or look at the flop