05-31-2005, 07:22 PM
bump for the sake of the night crowd

Uglyowl
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
UltimateBet for me, but the sample size is way too small

2+2 wannabe
05-31-2005, 07:50 PM
party - and it's not even close

i dominate all of the other sites on there (ub i haven't played on)

you should have put the cryptos and prima skins on there

pokerroom/skins

mosquito
05-31-2005, 07:55 PM
Stars is the only site that has sucked for me, but
I've only got a couple thousand hands there.

Gonna wait and stack a few bonuses before I hit it
again.

Stu Pidasso
06-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Its interesting that Pokerstars leads the pack. Their low limit games seem fishier than party, at least right now anyways. Its my worst site as well.

Stu

NateDog
06-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Paradise kills me. Sorry Granny.

HavanaBanana
06-01-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its interesting that Pokerstars leads the pack. Their low limit games seem fishier than party, at least right now anyways. Its my worst site as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my best site... hey that explains it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ToT

kiddj
06-01-2005, 08:15 AM
That's odd. I've done very well at PokerStars and Paradise. In fact, PS is my "home" site (for now). Could anybody give me a possible explanation why I get my ass handed to me at Party/skins? (I played at $0.50/$1.00 and have recently moved up to $1/$2.)

Oblomov
06-01-2005, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know about the micro limit games, but at the level needed to clear the bonuses, it's still rocks galore.

TemetNosce
06-01-2005, 09:31 AM
My guess is that you play too tight on Party. Too tight as in you need to play more pocket pairs, suited Aces and suited connectors. At loose tables, be willing to call raises, when you are in position, preflop with these if the pot is going to be multiway (4-5 or more) and limp in early position with even the smallest pairs and suited Aces. Put yourself in spots that when you hit you'll get paid off by the Party donkeys (and they will).

I play at Party, Stars, Paradise, UB and a bit at Games Grid. My BB/100 is the best (in order) at Party, then Stars, Paradise, and UB. My Stars and Paradise stats are basically the same. I just haven't played enough at UB and GG to come to any conclusions, though.