PDA

View Full Version : BL bitches about PP software (lc)

Big Limpin'
05-31-2005, 09:33 AM
So my beefs are:

-The lobby, its there rhyme/reason to when tables are created? Its like, bam 4 new NL games popup, then nothing for a while. ...Then like 2 PL games and a Sutud H/L come up. Or i bus out and want to open anew one, open the lobby, see a NL with like 3 registered, open it, but wait, it just brings up another game im in that started 15 minutes ago. And then theres the "ghost tables"...you click them, and it thinks for like 5 seconds as it load, then a table pops up with nobody there, can register. wtf with that?

Button movement. Ok, why no dead button, like, oh lets see, every B/M and online site in the world. Liek a guys busts from BB when i was UTG, so next hand the button moves to the old SB guy, and i pay the BB....fine whatever, then next hand i get button. What, no SB for me? okay. But its not even consistant like that. I have seen the button be dead too. Is there method to this? It feels like a lottery.

"congradualtions, you are the CHAMPION of this tournament" lol, this cracsk me up. dunno why, it just does. I turned the "congratulations off", im talking just when it tells you what you won. "CHAMPION". goes straight to my head. Sound so much more improtant that winner.

Thats all i got for now. IIf i proofread and saw 1 or 2 spellings mistakes, id fix em, but i have like double digits in this post, so im not even gonna bother. ha. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gasgod
05-31-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So my beefs are:

-The lobby, its there rhyme/reason to when tables are created? Its like, bam 4 new NL games popup, then nothing for a while. ...Then like 2 PL games and a Sutud H/L come up. Or i bus out and want to open anew one, open the lobby, see a NL with like 3 registered, open it, but wait, it just brings up another game im in that started 15 minutes ago. And then theres the "ghost tables"...you click them, and it thinks for like 5 seconds as it load, then a table pops up with nobody there, can register. wtf with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried emailing them about this? I have, and the help staff seems to be utterly clueless.

GG

Big Limpin'
05-31-2005, 09:48 AM
Nah, i dont really care much, the tables come what they come.Maybe if they email me, asking for my take on it, id suggest they improve it, but the balls in their court.