PDA

View Full Version : Another Empire query

siegfriedandroy
05-31-2005, 08:30 AM
1) For my next bonus adventure, I am thinking of tryiing the $500 match at empire. Like others, though, I had trouble signing up with Empire at first because of my party account. I since have heard that you can sign up at another computer to get around this.

My question is- will this affect my ability to claim the first time bonus? Im concerned since I already filled out my info at empire (trying to begin an account), before contacting them and being told I could not have both an empire and party account. So if I now sign up on another computer, can they deny me the bonus? I do not want to play if there is any substantial risk of this occurring.

2) Also, have any of you done the poker mountain match advertised on this page? Any good/bad experiences with the site would be appreciated. I visited the site, though, and the $500 match wasnt even mentioned. Does anyone know if the bonus still exists? Also, what are raked hand requirements, etc.?

Id greatly appreciate any enlightening responses. Thanks, S and R

zuluking
05-31-2005, 10:19 AM
It comes out Thursday.

RiverFenix
05-31-2005, 12:53 PM
There is nothing on BW about pokermountain and I havent seen the banner recently. Would be nice to know, try google

siegfriedandroy
05-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Empire-can i still get it? Poker Mountain? Games Grid? Which is better for a $500 deposit? Experiences, comments, concerns welcome. Garcias.