VPIP (SB) 32.57
W$WSF 33.78
Went to SD 38
Won at SD 46.78
PF Raise 8.77

any thoughts

diebitter
05-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Do you mean you're losing 3BB/100? Otherwise you're winning, and don't understand the issue...

How many hands is it, BTW? Any idea what your aggression factor is (if you use PokerTracker)?

I ask because I have very similar stats - I'm a TAA in pokertracer, and I'm down about -5BB/100 in the last 1K hands on party 1/2 - it's just the cards - I keep getting suckouts, Aces hitting on the river and there's a donk sitting to the end with Ax, draws not hitting etc etc - it's just variance, and I'm not too worried about this, cos it's not good to worry about short-term results - just worry about making sure you're playing right - which your stats indicate you are.

jkl
05-31-2005, 08:31 AM
I am down 3bb/100 after crushing 0.5/1 for 3.75bb/100

i am at 3k hands 1/2 (down about 200)

my AF is .77 including flop and 1.33 w/o flop.

Am i not adapting my game properly for the higher limit???

afk
05-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Honestly these numbers won't tell us very much. You need to keep posting hands (like you've been doing) and also contribute to threads by giving your opinion.

MrEngenic
05-31-2005, 10:12 AM
You have a very low Won at SD, it's only 46 and it should be around 52-54, and you have a high went to SD. This probably means that you are running bad or that you call down with marginal hands too much. The pots are smaller and often shorthanded on 1/2, so you need to change your standards what you call down with compared to 0.5/1. Start folding to the turn raise/check raise more often, I had the same problem in the beginning.
I play tighter than you, do you call with low pockets and suited aces in EP? Doing that and limping first in with these hands in middle or late is a big mistake.

matt42s
05-31-2005, 10:24 AM
3k hands isnt really enough BUT your AF is waaay low.
It sounds like u might have picked up some weak tight tendencies.
You have PT? post the separate flop, turn and river AF's. (did u mean .77 including preflop?)

davelin
05-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Sample size yadda yadda. You also go to SD too much.

@bsolute_luck
05-31-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

really? what is the approx range % that is preferred/suggested? (mine is higher right now, but around the same sample size)

jkl
05-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Yeah i know the sample size is low but want to find out what possible leaks are out there. I dont want to lose 3bb/100 for 10k hands just to validate what i may have had insight to at 3k.

So it looks like I am showing down to much I will try to post some hands where this may have been the case.

What should the %SD be?

vulturesrow
05-31-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What should the %SD be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the microlimit FAQ.

davelin
05-31-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

really? what is the approx range % that is preferred/suggested? (mine is higher right now, but around the same sample size)

[/ QUOTE ]

The standard seems to be around 28-32. You could probably get away with something like 34-35. Full ring I think anything above this is a red flag.

Wetdog
05-31-2005, 01:14 PM
When I was running bad I had to review what habits I had that was hurting my results. The first thing I began cutting out was calling everything down even if I thought I was beaten. I didn't want to be shut out of a good sized pot for one bet. It didn't occur to me that it was often 2,3 or 4 bets that I was spewing along the way. Reviewing SSHE hand quizzes helped me recognize marginal hands that I formerly thought were strong.

Next was being way more selective in completing and calling in the blinds. Not being able to use PokerTracker (until now), I relied on stats like % flops seen, % won of flops seen and % won at showdown that the sites give. Keeping the % of flops seen (different than VP$IP because it includes blinds checked and shorthanded tables causing more blinds) down is tough to monitor because it is over a small sample, but results are quantified in the other stats.

Watch out for small and middle suited connectors in EP. They just sucked the life out of sessions where I was up marginally.

I suck at closing statements, so I hope these ideas that helped me help you too.

Jaran
05-31-2005, 01:32 PM
Obviously what you're doing wrong is losing too many hands.

Seriously, just continue to post hands. Stats (for me, at least) are a nice way to check if I'm making some large error, like VP$P of 35% or something, but don't really show why I'm in a downswing. Analysing the hands where I think things went wrong is much more valuable, IMHO.

-Jaran