BlackRain
05-31-2005, 06:32 AM
Post deleted by BlackRain

aK13
05-31-2005, 06:35 AM
wrong forum. this is limit fourm, your hand is NL. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kumubou
05-31-2005, 06:43 AM
This belongs in the Small Stakes No-Limit Hold'em forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=ssplnlpoker).

Don't post results, it tends to bias the results.

You look to be WA/WB here (you have two outs to anyone with a 4; but anyone holding a K is drawing to three outs, and anyone with no part of this board is drawing nearly dead). The problem is I do not know what the appropiate line for that would be in no-limit. I think I would throw out a half-pot probe bet (as you did) and see what happens.

[ QUOTE ]

I know I am just anticipating possible comments here, such as fold the turn. But this is my problem with poker. I can't understand why someone would call a 6xBB PF raise OOP with KJo. And I always seem to want to call to see the 3 outer suck out.

[/ QUOTE ]
The simple answer is "flop set, take stack (back)." Does it really matter why? That's how you get paid. If you really are a better player, the chips will come back in due time. If you are really looking for an answer, check out Psychology of Poker. I think there are also some essays regarding that in Mason's Gambling Theory And Other Topics.

-K

BlackRain
05-31-2005, 06:44 AM
oops, sorry about that. didn't realize this forum was only limit. will repost elsewhere.