PDA

View Full Version : OOT's Women: Appreciation (!) Thread

Michael Davis
05-31-2005, 06:23 AM
Peachy, Gorie, and Pokerjo are three of the most brutally honest women I've ever not met. Maybe it's easy because it's a message board but I don't think so. I'm glad they are around, and unlike any real life women they actually have something to add to the unending "how do I bang this chick" threads.

Or I'm just desperately trying to get laid.

-Michael

BusterStacks
05-31-2005, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy, Gorie, and Pokerjo are three of the most brutally honest women I've ever not met. Maybe it's easy because it's a message board but I don't think so. I'm glad they are around, and unlike any real life women they actually have something to add to the unending "how do I bang this chick" threads.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

yep...

the bar has been set so low by real life women, that merely responding to a thread in the same manner as some of the worst male posters makes you a female hero. Congratulations on your mediocrity, ladies.

Lawrence Ng
05-31-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Peachy, Gorie, and Pokerjo are three of the most brutally honest women I've ever not met. Maybe it's easy because it's a message board but I don't think so. I'm glad they are around, and unlike any real life women they actually have something to add to the unending "how do I bang this chick" threads

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, that is a good list.

But I am dissapointed in you MD for you missed two of the most important 2+2 females on that list who are wonderful and deserve appreciation too:

FeliciaLee
Pokerbabe

Lawrence

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

yep...

the bar has been set so low by real life women, that merely responding to a thread in the same manner as some of the worst male posters makes you a female hero. Congratulations on your mediocrity, ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

i may be biased here, but i really feel pokerjo is one of the most intelligent posters on 2+2. Her entertainment quotient is always high, and shes usually quite witty to boot. Not only that, but she encouraged me to give up sobriety. For being the first woman to do that, i will love her till the end of my alcohol-ridden days. She should clearly come to vegas though. (i especially enjoy that she instantly sees through all my attempts to make her jealous. This could have lots to do with a certain amount of apathy on her part)

Peachy is ok in my book, but i had talked with her before she started posting on 2+2, and from what ive seen, i understand why some people have problems with her.

Gorie. Clarkmiester summed it up. However, shes a frequent poster, and is better than most of the other high-school drivel that gets posted around here. And, she made a DQ thread about a "misty float". Im not sure what that is, but it seemed to be PURE OOT, especially since its probably some sort of wierd sexual position.

peace

john nickle

BusterStacks
05-31-2005, 06:46 AM
ok, so even if I concede that Pokerjo is an intelligent poster, I really don't see what's to be appreciated about the rest of them. However, on closer inspection I see what this thread is about:

Congratulations on having a vagina and still fitting in here.

[censored]
05-31-2005, 06:47 AM
Lame.

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, so even if I concede that Pokerjo is an intelligent poster, I really don't see what's to be appreciated about the rest of them. However, on closer inspection I see what this thread is about:

[/ QUOTE ]

which is amazing, since alot of OOT people have a penis and *shouldnt* fit in, even though they somehow manage....

peace

john nickle

Jack of Arcades
05-31-2005, 07:14 AM
gorie = /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[censored]
05-31-2005, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

i may be biased here,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I think we can safely assume that /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gorie
05-31-2005, 08:11 AM
lucky for me since this is a message board, i have sufficient time to ask my boyfriend for help in any attempt to be clever.

it's much harder in person.

MelK
05-31-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a vagina too. My gf takes care of it for me when I'm not using it.

Bulldog
05-31-2005, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
most important 2+2 females on that list who are wonderful and deserve appreciation too:

FeliciaLee
Pokerbabe

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Lawrence puts him(her?)self on the list!

miajag81
05-31-2005, 08:28 AM
Gorie was kind enough to send me the new White Stripes album 2 weeks before it came out. Therefore, she rocks.

I don't know much about pokerjo.

Peachy sucks.

pokerjo22
05-31-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm sorry PJN but your Chronicles of Narnia post was the last straw. I don't think you've posted about D&D yet, but I feel its only a matter of time /images/graemlins/frown.gif

And Buster, I feel your pain. That avatar seems to have really gotten into your head.

wacki
05-31-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gorie. Clarkmiester summed it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

How??? This is all I've found:

Link 1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2508826&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=gorie&Searchpage=0&Limit=255& Main=2507994&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=12&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post2508826)

link 2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2508762&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=gorie&Searchpage=0&Limit=255& Main=2507994&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=12&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post2508762)

link 3 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2508661&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=gorie&Searchpage=0&Limit=255& Main=2507994&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=12&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post2508661)

Nothing concrete, just defending gorie from that sack-o-[censored] dead.

jakethebake
05-31-2005, 12:00 PM
This thread is one big disappointment. I expected pics of chicks. I'm pretty sure none of our female ootiots really care whether they're appreciated or not. If they did we'd have seen pics of their nekkid breasteses by now.

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry PJN but your Chronicles of Narnia post was the last straw. I don't think you've posted about D&D yet, but I feel its only a matter of time /images/graemlins/frown.gif

And Buster, I feel your pain. That avatar seems to have really gotten into your head.

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch. that hurts. now i am totally crushed and adrift in a sea of hopeless dispair. Ah...at least the whiskey still likes me.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 12:13 PM
essentially, it went down like this.

Clarkmiester: Nice Rack.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

gorie
05-31-2005, 01:24 PM
i once had a friend, one of his favorite things to complain about, was how he wishes he were a girl (though not literally) because "they have it so easy" . he complained a lot about not having a girlfriend too, though he never tried.

my impression from him was he hated women. always mean stuff to say about any girl that got attention, or was seen as "hot" etc. if a girl posted on one of the forums he read, he hated them, simply because they got attention and were liked "just for being a girl" by guys.

i can see that being true, but it use to drive me nuts all the stupid beliefs he had about women. sad, really. he was always so "amazed" at how i was (because i was a girl that actually talked to him, i guess), when to me, i am just like any other girl. it's more because he never took the time to get to KNOW any other girl, he was just incredibly STUCK on crazy stereotypes. or maybe i really AM some super RARE thing in existance!!!!! yeah, sure.

always crap about how "easy" it was to be a girl, and for girls to get boyfriends, etc, compared to guys. (which is ridiculous since obviously any girl with a boyfriend, is with a ... GUY).

this thread reminded me of that. it might be easy to get noticed on a forum of all guys on the internet. of course everyone wants people to like them, but i would rather people not like me simply because i am a girl. though if they like me because i'm a cool girl, that's fine with me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

either way, i'm still shy, boring and a huge dork that 95% of guys could care less about in person. (trying to be honest here).

and my boobs are gross with stretch marks etc. sorry.

love me.
-carey

Jakesta
05-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Good post.

[censored]
05-31-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gorie. Clarkmiester summed it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing concrete, just defending gorie from that sack-o-[censored] dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Wacki you have been on fire for like a week. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MelK
05-31-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and my boobs are gross with stretch marks etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post was good, until you went too far. This we do not need to hear.

BottlesOf
05-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Women are cool. Women who will sleep with me are even cooler. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Women.

jakethebake
05-31-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women are cool. Women who will sleep with me are even cooler. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Women's bodies.

[/ QUOTE ]

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and my boobs are gross with stretch marks etc. sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally HAWT!!!

will you marry me.

peace

john nickle

contentless
05-31-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i once had a friend

[/ QUOTE ]

I was ready for a limerick here. If only...!

Rick Nebiolo
05-31-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or I'm just desperately trying to get laid. -Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Being desperate is part of "not getting laid".

Carrying a teddy bear into a public place is part of "not getting laid".

Staying in too much playing online is part of "not getting laid".

I'll try to put myself in a women'a shoes but I'd say you are a much better than average looking guy. You are a lot smarter than average. You are capable of participating in interesting conversations.

Gee, if I could combine your looks and youth with my wisdom and knowledge I'd/we would become a great Gigalo.

~ Rick

wacki
05-31-2005, 03:56 PM
What ^^^^ said. Except I'm in the same boat you are Michael Davis. Time for me to get my ass out more.

wacki
05-31-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gorie = /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like gorie. I've only read a few of her posts but she had some excellent replies in the "unforgivable crime! He put A1 on his steak!" and "women are douchebags" threads.

gorie
05-31-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh please. if you don't see where i was coming from with this, i'm sorry. carry on talking about how cool i am because i have a "nice rack". god forbid i have anything to say about them myself. whatever...

jason_t
05-31-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women are cool. Women who will sleep with me are even cooler. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Popinjay
05-31-2005, 05:01 PM
I didn't think it was possible but I love you even more now. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh please. if you don't see where i was coming from with this, i'm sorry. carry on talking about how cool i am because i have a "nice rack". god forbid i have anything to say about them myself. whatever...

[/ QUOTE ]

<ahem> feel free to talk about, fantasize about, or post pictures about "them" anytime you want....

seriously gorie, you are one of the few "new" posters i enjoy. You seem decently intelligent and witty, and have made more than a few good zings that ive seen. You dont even stress out when we talk about your "mams" I keep intending to figure out if you ever post hands so i can find out if you play poker too, but alas, im a man busy doing nothing...

peace

john nickle

gorie
05-31-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I keep intending to figure out if you ever post hands so i can find out if you play poker too, but alas, im a man busy doing nothing...

[/ QUOTE ]
errr, crap i just realized this is a poker site. haha how the heck did i end up here ?!!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

yeah i play poker. i am not very good, though. i haven't been playing very long. i only really make money from being a bonus whore at the moment.

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I keep intending to figure out if you ever post hands so i can find out if you play poker too, but alas, im a man busy doing nothing...

[/ QUOTE ]
errr, crap i just realized this is a poker site. haha how the heck did i end up here ?!!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

yeah i play poker. i am not very good, though. i haven't been playing very long. i only really make money from being a bonus whore at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]]

huh huh huh,,, you said "whore"....

peace

john nickle

pokerjo22
05-31-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ouch. that hurts. now i am totally crushed and adrift in a sea of hopeless dispair. Ah...at least the whiskey still likes me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
seriously gorie, you are one of the few "new" posters i enjoy. You seem decently intelligent and witty, and have made more than a few good zings that ive seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crushed? You could have at least had the decency to wait for a new thread before chatting up your next victim /images/graemlins/mad.gif

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
seriously gorie, you are one of the few "new" posters i enjoy. You seem decently intelligent and witty, and have made more than a few good zings that ive seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crushed? You could have at least had the decency to wait for a new thread before chatting up your next victim /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

so does this mean that you want me back? Did my ploy to make you jealous of how wonderfully happy i am despite the fact that on the inside im a bleak desert void of the sweetness that is stalking pokerjo?

peace

john nickle

oh, and the chronicles of narnia kick ass. I will defend them to the day. The best drunken discussions occur when discussing them

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Umm...

How does Dangergirl keep getting left off of all these lists?! Sure she doesn't post a ton left and right like Peachy or whatever...but she definitely makes some of the funnier and most concise post in many threads....

WTF?!?!?!

Yugoslav

Subfallen
05-31-2005, 07:21 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/745855/Copyof123001a.jpg

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

gorie
05-31-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/745855/Copyof123001a.jpg

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
i think i even /images/graemlins/heart.gif pokerjo. nice rack! /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pokerjo22
05-31-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think i even /images/graemlins/heart.gif pokerjo. nice rack! /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The miracle of a good bra /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Michael Davis
05-31-2005, 08:37 PM
"Carrying a teddy bear into a public place is part of 'not getting laid.'"

I disagree. That was hilarious and you know it. Anyways I wasn't trying to get laid that night since Tommy was engaged.

-Michael

cnfuzzd
05-31-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Carrying a teddy bear into a public place is part of 'not getting laid.'"

I disagree. That was hilarious and you know it. Anyways I wasn't trying to get laid that night since Tommy was engaged.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

you have absolutely no idea how much i was hoping that was true...

peace

john nickle

Mason Hellmuth
05-31-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How does Dangergirl keep getting left off of all these lists?! Sure she doesn't post a ton left and right like Peachy or whatever...but she definitely makes some of the funnier and most concise post in many threads....

[/ QUOTE ]

It's simple: Duke sucks.

wacki
05-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Davis, just curious, you know tommy in real life? I mean hang out with him in person a lot.... outside of poker.

Michael Davis
05-31-2005, 10:46 PM
No, I don't, that was the only time I've met him.

-Michael

Rick Nebiolo
05-31-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I don't, that was the only time I've met him. - -Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

But my understanding was that wasn't the only time you carried your Teddy Bear in public. Thank God I got to sit on the opposite side of the table.

~ Rick

EightStuda
06-01-2005, 04:21 AM
l;kjasdgbojfebgvhuetrpoijnklbnjkl'pkjefn

-Dimitri

peachy
06-01-2005, 06:21 PM
no...its not just because its on here....unfortunately im like this at all times....ask avid LOL

cold_cash
06-01-2005, 07:30 PM
So PokerJo, since you and peacejohnnickle are on the outs does this mean you're on the market?

I've been looking for a new "forum girlfriend", and I think today just might be your lucky day.

P.S. Fuzzy is actually gay, (he has a rose garden), so I don't really understand why he was so smitten with you to begin with. No offense. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cnfuzzd
06-01-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So PokerJo, since you and peacejohnnickle are on the outs does this mean you're on the market?

I've been looking for a new "forum girlfriend", and I think today just might be your lucky day.

P.S. Fuzzy is actually gay, (he has a rose garden), so I don't really understand why he was so smitten with you to begin with. No offense. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

if by "gay" you mean "is twice as cool as cold-cash" then you are correct. If by gay you mean "wants to pound cold cash in the ass" you are almost correct.

btw, watch out for pokerjo, shes a maneater.

oh, and the neighbors two doors down have a penchant for calling the cops on people sitting in dark vehicles on the street all hours of the night. Be carefull there also.

peace

john nickle

The Stranger
06-03-2005, 10:04 AM
bump

Alobar
06-03-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bump

[/ QUOTE ]

well done!

CardSharpCook
06-03-2005, 10:39 AM
ah, memories....

asofel
06-03-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i may be biased here, but i really feel pokerjo is one of the most intelligent posters on 2+2. Her entertainment quotient is always high, and shes usually quite witty to boot. Not only that, but she encouraged me to give up sobriety. For being the first woman to do that, i will love her till the end of my alcohol-ridden days. She should clearly come to vegas though. (i especially enjoy that she instantly sees through all my attempts to make her jealous. This could have lots to do with a certain amount of apathy on her part)

[/ QUOTE ]

still amuses me...

jakethebake
06-03-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still amuses me...

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHaHaHa! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

poker-penguin
06-03-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

btw, watch out for pokerjo, shes a man

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP