PDA

View Full Version : ARAB AMERICANS

09-17-2001, 02:49 AM
I want to say that is saddens me deeply to see arab americans who are good and law abiding citizens get threatened during this time. I just have one problem with arab americans, I am positive that some of the "GOOD" arab americans know some of the scum the likes of those who brought down the WTC. I think it is time for the "GOOD" arab americans to start reporting the bad. They have not done their duty as Americans and they should start to do so.

09-17-2001, 03:55 AM
I really disagree that Arab Americans know the terroists. Perhaps I'm wrong but based on the news reports (and I've watched CNN way too much the past few days) my opinion is that even though these terrorists may have lived in our country for a fairly long length of time, they weren't out socializing at the country clubs. Yes they kept themselves entertained, but not by becoming best friends with Americans. In fact, in their desire to stay below "the radar screen" this is precisely what they would not want to do. The more people who know them the more people there are to get suspicious.

09-17-2001, 06:16 AM

09-18-2001, 06:49 PM
"I really disagree that Arab Americans know the terroists. "

I am an American of Italian decent. I know absolutley no one in the Mafia.

vince

09-19-2001, 02:24 AM
. . . I would probably bust out laughing.

"..now that we have adults in charge.."

he says.

Yeah, right. So adults, they should be X-rated.