PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid KK hand

TheRapist99
05-31-2005, 03:11 AM
Villian has VPIP 8 times out of 11.

The question I have here really has to do with

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, Hero ???.

I was sorta expecting this, now I don't know what to do. The pot is 8.5 BB and I'm gonna have to pay 2 more to see this showed down, gotta win this something &gt; 21% of the time to be +EV (I think, but my math might be off.)

I am thinking to probably call this down bc 1 in 4 times he's bluff-raising you. This guy's loose but he's not too passive (raised turn holding J6 holding 3rd pair on A764 board.) Maybe this doesn't matter either way because you really can't know either way and most decisions aren't that hard...

OK here's a question- what should the default be if you really can't come to a conclusion? I'd say call down, but that's kind of a leak I have- I do that too much.

irishpint
05-31-2005, 03:14 AM
whats with your name?

milesdyson
05-31-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy's loose but he's not too passive (raised turn holding J6 holding 3rd pair on A764 board.)

[/ QUOTE ]
There ya go. Easy call down. Against certain opponents, this is a pretty easy fold, so yes, this information matters.

Bodhi
05-31-2005, 03:19 AM
Um, yeah, with that read, call down... but your name is offensive. Change it.

milesdyson
05-31-2005, 03:20 AM
He is a therapist.

Jakesta
05-31-2005, 03:22 AM
I'll take The Rapists, for $500.

TheRapist99
05-31-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Um, yeah, with that read, call down... but your name is offensive. Change it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm proud of my profession, being a therapist isn't easy but it's something the world needs more of.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Bodhi
05-31-2005, 03:23 AM
I don't understand how any therapist (whose job it is to understand human emotions and different points of view) would choose to capitalize like that.

milesdyson
05-31-2005, 03:25 AM
I am Sean Connery.

irishpint
05-31-2005, 03:34 AM
ahh SNL. i get it. it's stupid but at least i undetstand. was lighturple already taken?

Bodhi
05-31-2005, 03:35 AM
I think you're being a smart-ass, and coming from a family with a psychologist, I'm glad I learned how to walk away from confrontations like this and not give you any more attention.

milesdyson
05-31-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're being a smart-ass, and coming from a family with a psychologist, I'm glad I learned how to walk away from confrontations like this and not give you any more attention.

[/ QUOTE ]
A tad ironic, I must say myself.

albedoa
05-31-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're taking this waaaaaay to seriously. I don't see much of a "confrontation" here.

TheRapist99
05-31-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how any therapist (whose job it is to understand human emotions and different points of view) would choose to capitalize like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really didn't realize it was capitalized like that, I was just trying to be l334. I should have spelled it TherApiSt99 instead. Whoops.

As a therapist though I'm glad I've learned to walk away from confrontations like this.

@bsolute_luck
05-31-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really didn't realize it was capitalized like that, I was just trying to be l334. I should have spelled it TherApiSt99 instead. Whoops.

As a therapist though I'm glad I've learned to walk away from confrontations like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

or be like me: th3r@pi$t99 or something really off the wall /images/graemlins/crazy.gif ummm...maybe it won't work since it seems to come off as a link /images/graemlins/crazy.gif