PDA

View Full Version : GameTime+ 1.4.4 available, supports PostgreSQL

kross
05-31-2005, 02:25 AM
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gametimeplus/GameTimePlusSetup144.exe?download

Adds support for PostgreSQL databases. Of course you must have the PostgreSQL version of PokerTracker to utilize this.

In this version, it will remember your database login/password for as long as GT+ is running, but it doesn't save it anywhere. So everytime you restart GT+, you'll have to enter the login info again. This might change in a future version.

Also, for postflop aggression factor, previosuly it would show 0.0 if your opponent was very passive (never bet or raised), and also 0.0 if they were infinitely aggressive (always bets/raises, never just calls). Now it will show the infinity symbol for those cases when they are infinitely aggressive, and 0.0 for the infinitely passive.

-- Kevin

Chairman Wood
05-31-2005, 02:51 AM
Kross,
I love your product. Anyway is there any other modifications from the previous version other than what you mentioned? The 2nd thing you mentioned isn't really a big deal but the first thing seems like it is kind of a pain in the ass.

Blackjack
05-31-2005, 02:55 AM
GT >>> PV

You should charge like 20$ or something.. so at least you get money out of it. I would play that in a heartbeat

Tapin
05-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Once it's open source, it'd be tough for him to start charging unless he makes big changes and relicenses. Doesn't look like any source has been posted to the sf.net project yet, though, so that's more of a hypothetical so far.

Having said that, Kevin does take donations. I sent him $20 (well, $19 after fees) on Neteller a couple of weeks ago. Win-win, I tell ya /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Edit: What can I say? It's Monday-on-a-Tuesday and far too early. The source is in the CVS repository, I'm just moving slow right now.

obsidian
05-31-2005, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
GT >>> PV

You should charge like 20$ or something.. so at least you get money out of it. I would play that in a heartbeat

[/ QUOTE ]
He does take donations (http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=138123).

Frequitude
05-31-2005, 09:52 AM
minor hijack...

My favorite feature about PV was how you could nicely arrange all the stats, as oppose to the one big block of them like in GT+. Is it possible to nicely arrange the stats in GT+? Thanks. If I can get GT+ up and running all nice like, I'll definitely be stuffing your *donation* box.

-freq

skoal2k4
05-31-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
minor hijack...

My favorite feature about PV was how you could nicely arrange all the stats, as oppose to the one big block of them like in GT+. Is it possible to nicely arrange the stats in GT+? Thanks. If I can get GT+ up and running all nice like, I'll definitely be stuffing your *donation* box.

-freq

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind this feature either