PDA

View Full Version : Advice on setting up an Empire account for rakeback

Xiphoid
05-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Here's my situation:

I'm currently playing four tables of $2-4 on Party and making about $1k a month. After seeing how much a friend is getting from rakeback, I know this is something that would really benefit me.

I have an existing Empire account (created during that infamous $500 bonus fiasco last year); however, I have never used it, never linked my banking to it, and an old address/phone number/email is listed under my profile.

I have also just formatted my computer, so there is no existing record of the Empire software on my computer (Party, yes).

Do you think I'll have any problems signing up a new account at Empire for rakeback?

dutchgrl
05-30-2005, 05:13 PM
You still have an account there. I would recommend closing that first.

TStoneMBD
05-30-2005, 06:06 PM
id recommend that you switch over to eurobet for rakeback. rakeback is much safer there and you will have far less worries because of it. there are also affiliates that will setup your eurobet accounts for you, so you dont have to worry about having a clean computer like you do for empire. the providers can transfer funds to your eurobet account directly, rather than neteller which will save you $. if you setup rakeback at empire most affiliates will only pay through neteller.

dutchgrl
05-30-2005, 07:13 PM
I get the rakeback paid directly into my empire account every month. Plus I have a tracking code to see how much rake I generated. I do not think it depends on the site, but more on the affiliates.

empirePRMANAGER
05-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Your account will be closed for any wrong doing such as this!

Please be advised.

Thank you,

empire poker room manager

Anders
05-30-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Please be advised.

Thank you,

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, what?

1C5
05-30-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Please be advised.

Thank you,

[/ QUOTE ]

4/10

Grammar is too good.

B00T
05-30-2005, 07:51 PM
TStone is a smart dude. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SoftcoreRevolt
05-30-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kindly be advised that your account will be closed for any wrong doing such as this!

Empire poker is known for its bonuses that are as large as Vishnu's wrath, kindly do not incur our wrath.

Thank you,

[/ QUOTE ]

amares
05-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Do not sign up for rakeback! Rakeback is illegal. You are breaking the rules. You will have problems if you sign up for Empire because I will report you. I got an ETX report on your IP address. Since I have now have your address, I am going to send it to all the Party skins and tell them to watch out for you. You will get any money deposited confiscated.