PDA

View Full Version : Finnish distribution question.

octaveshift
05-30-2005, 11:39 AM
So I have a question about Finnish distribution. I know they are mostly located in Finland, with a concentration in Helsinki, but I know that some are in Sweden and Lapland too. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? What type of distribution is ideal?

On a more serious note, I am looking at my finish distribution over appx. 500 games, and here is what I have. I know this is a small sample size, but I would think some trending should start to be visible by this point. Maybe not. Anyway:

1. 17%
2. 10%
3. 8%
4. 14%

The question is this: from these numbers alone, does it look like I need to work on my bubble play? Is 14% a "normal" number, considering the 1-3 finish distribution?

Oh and if it is not possible to tell a damn thing given this information, please proceed to flame me. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Voltron87
05-30-2005, 11:46 AM
your itm is less than stellar.

dmmikkel
05-30-2005, 11:54 AM
Who cares about ITM%? he wins alot when he's ITM =)

ITM veeery overrated imo. What counts is ROI and $/hr

Voltron87
05-30-2005, 11:57 AM
its hard to have a good when your itm blows that hard.

Big Limpin'
05-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Dammit man, you steal my thunder. I read post title. Think hahahah this guy cant spell finish, and just as im taking the safety off my sarcasm gun, you "lead out" with what i wanted to say. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hey, your finish dist'n is great, but low ITM.
My finish dist'n blows, but high ITM.

Do you want to open joint accounts, and i play the first 3/4 of the tourney, then you finnish it off for me?
United, we could crush any game. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ReDeYES88
05-30-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares about ITM%? he wins alot when he's ITM =)

ITM veeery overrated imo. What counts is ROI and $/hr

[/ QUOTE ]

. . . and doing some rough calcs that ROI is just under 20% for any level under the 109s (of course there is no mention of the buy-in level or multi-table utilization, so that 20%could be really good or really bad)

Octaveshift: what's the buy in? how many at once? and what are the %s for 5th, 6th, & 7th?

octaveshift
05-30-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your itm is less than stellar.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I just grabbed the numbers from SNG tracker without totalling them, and they are, in fact, wrong.

I am not sure what is going on, but it appears most of my HH are missing from my hard drive.... Ugh. WTF!?

IIRC, the last time I calculated it, my ITM% was appx. 38%.

Still not a good number, but I believe at least half of those games were played before I started to employ a better bubble strategy.

Blah. I suck.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif