PDA

View Full Version : 2+2er's that say these things

BeerMoney
05-30-2005, 10:33 AM
"Whoa Buddy, that's a little too much information."

"Someone doesn't get out very much."

Or, the granddaddy of them all...

"You got a little too much time on your hands ,pal."

Please list the OOTER's you feel could be caught uttering such attrociously unfunny and uncreative lines.

toss
05-30-2005, 10:43 AM
That stick it in her pooper line makes me wanna hit someone in the face. Totally unfunny.

TStoneMBD
05-30-2005, 10:46 AM
good post(?)

Pocket Trips
05-30-2005, 10:49 AM
how about women are douchebags? thats a good line

college_boy
05-30-2005, 10:55 AM
People who overuse "do you see why" and "it's not even close"
are worse.

bisonbison
05-30-2005, 11:00 AM

Why can't mechanic find love?

toss
05-30-2005, 11:02 AM
But those lines work in so many ways. Do you see why? /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeerMoney
05-30-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK smartass Bison, take your "I went to a liberal arts school in the NE, I'm more sophisticated and worldly than you" attitude, and shove it up your ass. Comprende?

bisonbison
05-30-2005, 12:28 PM
OK smartass Bison, take your "I went to a liberal arts school in the NE, I'm more sophisticated and worldly than you" attitude, and shove it up your ass. Comprende?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Edit: "Why don't douchebags like me?"

Clarkmeister
05-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Have you always been this annoying and I just never noticed or is this a recent development?

BeerMoney
05-30-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you always been this annoying and I just never noticed or is this a recent development?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty annoying, but I've been repressing it. Seriously.

Now, you seem like someone who would say "too much information." I think that's why you are slightly agitated by this post.

BTW, Dynasty has probably said "You spent a little too much time thinking about that, dude" more then once.

Clarkmeister
05-30-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty annoying, but I've been repressing it. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on the last 4-5 threads you've started, you need to start repressing it a little more. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jakesta
05-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Beer$ is a misogynist.

BeerMoney
05-30-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Beer$ is a misogynist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Because I said I think the criterion that women go on for finding a husband is lame? You know what, a lot of people agreed that women are basically out for the guy with money and power.. and then they justified it.. Its funny though, they justified it with a physiological argument that most feminists wouldn't agree with. Also, in my original post, I said that it would be easy to imagine a harvard guy dating a waitress, but it would be hard to imagine a harvard chick dating a trades worker... No one really disagreed with this, but went on to say it was ok... Well, I disagree, I think classism is huge in this country, and women do a good job to perpetuate it. They wouldn't be ok with the Harvard guy rejecting the waitress because she is uneducated, yet, its ok for them to do such a thing. The problem with the Harvard chick rejecting the trades worker, is that she is well conditioned to provide for herself and her family.. After all, she went to Harvard. I understand people need to be practical in finding a mate, but at what point does "he's an auditor at PriceWaterhouse Coopers" become sexy?

My statement was obviously a broad generalization, and I'm comfortable with that. I like generalizations.

Bulldog
05-30-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Whoa Buddy, that's a little too much information."

"Someone doesn't get out very much."

Or, the granddaddy of them all...

"You got a little too much time on your hands ,pal."

Please list the OOTER's you feel could be caught uttering such attrociously unfunny and uncreative lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

BeerMoney

OtisTheMarsupial
05-30-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beer$ is a misogynist.

[/ QUOTE ]

...I think classism is huge in this country, and women do a good job to perpetuate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like saying
'Racism is a huge problem in our country perpetuated by poor people.'

___SK___
05-30-2005, 06:56 PM
for some reason i have always hated the sayings "it's all good" and "good times"

Jakesta
05-30-2005, 07:20 PM
You are still a woman hater, BeerMoney. You have deep-seated issues with them, and you should work them out before you hurt someone.

whiskeytown
05-30-2005, 09:21 PM
stick it in her pooper was funny a bit the first time

2000 times later it is lame - none of those guys would ever get a chance anyways... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

Jules22
05-30-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

2000 times later it is lame - none of those guys would ever get a chance anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

KungFuSandwich
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]If this was sarcastic it hilarious, If not, then well, you got a little too much time on your hands, pal.

Olof
05-30-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2000 times later it is lame - none of those guys would ever get a chance anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting someone else without adding any content is pointless and uncreative even by OOT standards.

KungFuSandwich
05-30-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting someone else without adding any content is pointless and uncreative even by OOT standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

CardSharpCook
05-30-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you see why?

poker-penguin
05-31-2005, 02:07 AM
I'll let others elaborate

jakethebake
05-31-2005, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this a pooper joke?

skoal2k4
05-31-2005, 08:33 AM
me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

BeerMoney
06-04-2005, 02:36 PM
I forgot "Dude, u need to get laid!"